All reviewsdining roomcoffee machinethree nightsanne of green gableswonderful placemade us feelbreakfast was deliciousnice touchfresh fruitmade to order breakfastperfect staypool tablegreen roombed was comfortableconfederation bridgeowners are super friendlyshort drive
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We recently stayed at The Lookout Inn during our stay on Prince Edward Island. The bed and breakfast is very convenient for seeing the local attractions. It is only a short drive to the Anne of Green Gables attractions and to Charlottetown. New Glasgow is a great place to stay in its own right. There is a great preserve company nearby as well as a garden and a butterfly house.
We had no complaints here. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was up to date and the room itself was great. The breakfast was delicious and well-run by the hosts with choices of food and times. I would highly recommend The Lookout Inn for anyone staying on PE.I.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed one night at the Lookout Inn in New Glasgow, PEI. It was run by a very nice couple named Nicole and James. We stayed in the Turret room. It was very clean and had a fridge and Keurig coffee maker. There was even a goodie basket and drinks in the fridge for a nominal charge. There was a choice for breakfast, we had a traditional English breakfast. It was very good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Very disappointed with the Lookout Inn, I am getting married in the summer of 2018 and trying to find a place to stay for the weekend of my wedding. I was speaking with the owner on numerous occasions, set up a date so that I could go look at the room as we were planning on getting ready there. After getting a tour of the place I told her I wanted to book and would email her with my credit card information as soon as I got home. I tried numerous times to get in contact with her with no reply, finally 3 months later am told that there are no rooms available.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren Ashley H
Reviewed 27 August 2017

What an awesome week we've spent here, I don't want to leave! Nicole and her husband (and adorable children) were absolutely fantastic and catered to our needs 100%, even telling us we were welcome to request things for the menu.

The breakfasts were always excellent and you can have them delivered to your room, which we did. Lovely variety and cooked very well.

I couldn't have asked for a better place, and for such a reasonable cost. I can't wait to come back again one time.

Thank you, Nicole!!
the Morrow's

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

1 Adult and two tweens travelling in PEI. Nicole, with her husband, provided an experience that was outstanding for comfort. The building was state of the art, clean and decorated beautifully. Our room was large, airy and very clean. The bathroom was brand new with all the most modern conveniences. Breakfast was delicious, served on time, hot and fresh. The two owners could not have done more to make our trip to PEI and our stay at The Lookout Inn better. Thanks you.

Room Tip: Every room would be excellent
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family