“Fantastic venison burger ”
Review of Allangrange Arms

Allangrange Arms
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Munlochy
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Allangrange Arms is a Pub and Restaurant in the Scottish Highlands, six miles from Inverness, serving real ales, fine wines, and gourmet pub food created with locally sourced ingredients. Once a month there is a live band playing in the coach-house. There are a range of seating areas including tables outside for when the weather is behaving! Great walking in the local area Allangrange Arms is welcoming, warm and friendly.
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

A nice family friendly pub with a great and really varied menu

Prices very reasonable

Lots of options for the vegetarian or vegan

Booking is recommended as they get busy

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I ve been with my friend here on Tuesday and i was totally impressed. From the scottish decor to the way we been served and the food itself, everything was perfect.
I had rhe Angus beef burger which was perfectly cooked and my friend had a steak (he helped me finish my meal too hahaha as it was a huge portion). We are looking forward to go there again.
Our waitress was really nice so thank you! And many thanks to the chef. ( it s hard to find perfectly cooked food)

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely pub and restaurant. Busy too and that meant they were a bit stretched. Food was good, a vegan menu which had delicious options. Great seafood pasta. Little issues, waitress hadn’t cleared starters by the time mains were served, drinks forgotten not enough cutlery and long waits. There was a large party in that night which explains why, but whole experience not as good as might have been. Good food and friendly manager, I wish them well and will be back.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We had lovely lunch with the burgers. I had venison burger and my partner burger with Thai twist. The waitress was very professional and friendly. The food and presentation was excellent. You will not leave the place hungry for sure. I was very happy to eat there and definitely I can recommend the Allangrange Arms.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere but unfortunately we had to wait 75mins for our main courses. No apology or explanation until we were about to leave on why there was a delay. So for the 75mins wait we won't be rushing back soon.

3  Thank TaraR1020