“Great as always”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always great customer service. Extensive choice of food including those on special diets. Food always good and prices reasonable

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (848)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and service! I could not fault it at all and will definitely be going back, the staff were also really friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is by far my favourite Chinese restaurant. The food is absolutely delicious and the staff are all extremely friendly. If you’re looking for a Chinese in the local area then this is the only option.

Reviewed 12 September 2021

We have been here several times previously and the food is always lovely. I've recently had to go gluten-free and was very worried about eating out, but their gluten-free menu is extensive including all my favourites. We had a wonderful lunch and will definitely be returning more frequently.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Eric the chef owner gave us an exceptional experience I appreciated. My limited palate now can enjoy great dishes at the Jade Garden all down to the clever tasters menu. Anything you like from 152 dishes. As we were talking too much and not looking at the menu Eric just cooked and brought us a variety of beautiful plates. I'm going back for lobster next time. Fantastic night. Great food, really clean, great social distancing too in this big venue.