“Best Breakfast ever !!”
Review of Plumcake Cafe

Plumcake Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bramhall
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I have had many great breakfasts, I cannot believe I haven't done a review before. On Sunday I went across with one of my brothers and my partner. I had the poached egg on toast with some bacon on the side. All the ingredients are the best, the eggs, the thick whole meal bread and the amazing tasty bacon, wow. My partner loves a bacon roll with black pudding, but also sometimes enjoys a full breakfast.

The owner is a lovely ladt who does all her own baking, the cakes and scones are to die for. She even bakes little shortbreads to go with every hot drink, on Sunday they were in the shape of little snowmen.

This home cooking and attention to detail is what makes Plumcake so special. A big thank you.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Just had a lovely lunch at the plum cafe, tea for 2 could have been for 6 people, Welsh rabbit very nice and filling, and to top it of big slice of cake. Up home made, get here people u will enjoy. Matthew

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Been going here since they opened a year ago. Food quality is always high and they always have time for that little bit of 'personal' service. It certainly makes the difference when you visit a family run business. Well done PlumbCake.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Due to travelling with work, I've not had a chance to visit my favourite cafe for a while. I'm glad to report, it's still the best! The scrambled eggs and salmon are as tasty as ever and the service warm and welcoming as always. Makes me wonder why people go to soulless coffee shop chains when you have Plumcake Cafe!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

This is mine and my 3 year olds favourite place. The food is lovely with delicious cakes.

Plumcake cafe is the only place I've been that love having children there. They listen to the bizarre requests of my little boy ( beans and cheese in separate bowls with no crusts on toasts) all served on kiddie safe plates with kiddie cutlery. There is a box of toys to make sure little ones are entertained.

When the sun is shining you can eat outside whilst your little ones play in the squares playground.

Yummy food and lovely staff - definitely worth a visit!