Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Too far from town and difficult to move around if you do not have your own transport. I had to take cab whenever I need to get to town or my uni. The room looked aging and no view except the lakeview. Nothing impressive.

Date of stay: January 2017
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at RHR Hotel @ UNITEN.

Pertaining to your comment we are in the process to doing a perfect maintenance for all our rooms to make it look fresh and new.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I have been traveling to Malaysia and specifically KL at least once a month. I have never stayed in a hotel that is not near a 7-11 or eatery. The hotel is located in a university campus and to travel around you will need to dial a cab or use Grab. The nearest eating place is De Centrum mall, which is 10 minutes away by car.

The room is comfortable but aircon doesn't seem to be working well. The sound proofing is extremely poor, can hear people talking on corridor, beeping when doors are not closed properly, jumping on the floor on top. The ultimate is that the hotel is located next to a mosque and the 5am prayer is our daily alarm. I had another 4 colleagues with me and all had the same complaint.

The breakfast is good with sufficient variety.

Staff are friendly.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. I was most disappointed and embarrassed to learn of your unpleasant experiences, pertaining to your comment about the air conditioning. I already spoken to our Maintenance Manager to get the air conditioning unit rectify.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Have been here 2 days and 1night. Room is spacious with all the basic necessity. The shower had excellent water pressure. The bathroom could be cleaner as i saw few strains of hair on the walls during my first use itself. Hope the management can look into this matter. Breakfast no variety. Sad i found hair in nasi goreng.. Please take action.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Razreena R

Dear Razreena,

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. I was most disappointed and embarrassed to learn of your unpleasant experiences. Pertaining to your comment about the hair found at the bathroom and in the Nasi Goreng, I already spoken to our Housekeeping Team as well as the Food & Beverage Team and we will definitely work to avoid this issue from reoccur.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Though it is listed as a hotel, it was more like a hostel.

Let me talk about the pros first.
1) It was cheap. My room for 2 cost only RM117. The room came with proper air conditioning, hot water, comfortable bed, and all other things one expects from a normal hotel.

2) Located next to the North-South Express. If one is travelling south ward, one doesn't need to waste time in trying to get out of Kuala Lumpur.

3) Quiet surrounding. No entertainment joints or traffic noise at night.

4) Safe as it is located inside a university, and plenty of parking lots.

The cons:
1) Though it said it has wifi, it was actually non-existing!

2) Though the room came with breakfast, it was a very simple fare. This was alright to me except that the porridge tasted sourish, ie spoilt already.

3) Suitable for those with their own transport as it is located right in the middle of a university.

4) Room is really old (though clean).

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Just came back from 2 nights stay here. Place is serene with a lake next to it. Stayed at the 5th floor, in a lake-facing room. The view is so relaxing. Room is spacious with all the basic necessity. The shower had excellent water pressure. The bathroom could be cleaner as i saw few strains of hair on the walls during my first use itself. Hope the management can look into that matter as it's really unpleasant. Meeting room is small with good PA system. This hotel host many meetings, courses and workshops as during my time, 6 separate events where ongoing. Nevertheless all our event when as smoothly as we intended. Food was fairly good with generous spread. No fitness center though which could have been a marvelous addition but the lake has running tract around it, so that's a better alternative for fitness enthusiast. Overall it was a pleasant stay.

Room tip: The room with lake view is amazing
Date of stay: December 2016