US$249
  • Breakfast included
US$151
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$315
US$278
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$185
HotelsClick
All reviewsboathouse restaurantheavenly beddeep tubcorner roomseparate tubvancouver airportclub floorfloor to ceiling windowsnice bathroomrichmond night marketnext morningvery nice hotelgreat roomrichmond areacanada linefour pointsfree shuttle
Reviewed 1 August 2017

After flying all night they were so kind as to allow me to check in very early so I could sleep. This kindness is almost non existent in US hotels. Way to go Canada! The room was very nice and quiet. A nice seafood restaurant is across the street. There is lots of constrution nearby but it not detract from my stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We had a great, albeit short, stay at the Westin Wall hotel, while awaiting an early morning flight after arriving in Vancouver from a cruise. We went directly from the cruise ship to the Westin Wall at 9:30am, having nowhere else to go with our 12 pieces of luggage. The hotel staff were so very kind, moving up the cleaning of our room so that we could have it by 10:30am in the morning! I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to be able to check in early - we were traveling with two kids and my elderly mother, and it was so nice to be able to have a place for all to rest and get settled. The room was large and clean, with an awesome bathroom area (separate shower/deep tub, great smelling bath products). We were right in the flight path of the airport, but with a little white noise from my phone app, all four of us slept like babies and never noticed any noise. We took advantage of the free, 4:10am shuttle to the airport, which was on time, clean, and fast. The only thing I would have liked was blackout curtains given the late sunset, but we were so tired that this time it wasn't an issue. Highly recommend and would return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We loved our ultra modern room at the Westin Wall Centre. Bed was very comfortable. We had a view of the water as well as the Night Market that takes place several blocks away each weekend during the summer. The pool was nice, but the bizarre walk you have to take to get to it is what caused me to rate the property "very good" instead of "excellent". You're told the pool is on the "5th Floor". Well the DOOR to the pool is on the 5th Floor, but then you get to walk down a long empty hallway and then enter a stairwell and go down an entire flight of stairs to the 4th floor where the pool is actually located. When you're done swimming it's back up the stairs and down the hall. I couldn't help but think about how difficult that would be for guests who have difficulty walking or taking the stairs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had an early flight to the US, with customs to clear in YVR too so I had to be there before dawn (and before dawn in Vancouver in early July is *early*!). The airport shuttle took me at 4:10 AM.
The night's stay (after business meetings in the city for a few days) was uneventful, with typical Westin comforts and a low-key dinner at the hotel bar (the pizza was fine and the draft beer selection excellent).
I wish I could give 4.5/5. I only give a 5 rating for something really special. The Wall Centre Westin is only a nice, well-run airport hotel, but at the high end of that category. I would *most definitely* stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I travelled to Vancouver with another couple for a short trip. We stayed here for one night and everything was on par with the Westin standard. The rate was great too as it's even lower than most of the 3-stars here in Richmond, let alone downtown Vancouver. Check-in was swift and we received free parking (normally $15) with CAA rate. The room and bathroom were very clean and modern, which we all especially liked. The property is conveniently located as it's just off No.3 Road where all activities are. We also walked to Richmond Night Market (a must-see) in about 10 minutes -- good luck finding parking if you drive. One thing we all disliked was its proximity to a major thoroughfare and bridge, which got a little noisy at night. Surprisingly, plane traffic was not noisy in contrast. I recommend you stay at even number rooms to avoid this problem as they are facing the garden/courtyard. Also, because the property and entrance are located off several one-way roads, you may want to use a navigation app to get there if driving. I would certainly come back to this hotel for my next trip to Greater Vancouver.

Room Tip: stay at even number rooms to avoid traffic noise
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends