Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
Days Inn - Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$219
Preferred Hotels
US$225
US$178
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$293
US$223
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsnorth towerthe club loungeolympic ovalstarbucks coffeerichmond mallpool and hot tubbusiness tripfitness centerhousekeeping staffvancouver airportnice roommini fridgeking bedone night stayfree shuttlecanada lineshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2016

We always enjoyed this Sheraton due to its proximity to the Oval and good food choices nearby. Richmond City Centre is across street. Harold's Bar is a great place to hang out and dining there is quite decent too.

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I used to stay in this hotel a lot. Since my boys are much older, I need a suite instead of 2 bedroom. However, the one bedroom suite available is their executive suite which are much more expensive. Their junior suite, although is available, is just a sofa bed next to the beds. Other than the room situation, the rest of the hotel is great.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank K12310530
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I was in Vancouver for only one night to drop off some documents at a consulate. The room was very nice and clean, and they have a beautiful hotel all in all, BUT the service I received left much room for improvement.

I work for Hilton, and couldn't stay there because at one cause they were all sold out. So Sheraton it was, but receiving that kind of treatment was appalling to me. (not sure if that's the Sheraton way of doing things or just this hotel) I was woken up by housekeeping before 8am the day of checkout, which should never ever happen! You don't come in knocking and turning on lights on a check out room. I let guests services know and all I got back was "you didn't have a DND on the door". What? I couldn't go back to bed so I packed up and headed out. I stopped at the front desk to drop off keys and I didn't even get a "how was your stay?" or "have a nice day", nothing. What kind of customer service is that?

One other thing was the waters in the room. It was a nice treat to have that until I was charged for it on my credit card. There are two bottles on top of a sign saying complimentary! But apparently only one is? Then don't put it on top of the sign maybe? That was very much of a piss off because I didn't see a price tag, nor would I ever pay $4.50 for a water. I would've used that money on wi-fi (at this day and age, still not included with room rate at this hotel) if I were to use the money on anything. All in all, very disappointing. I was expecting way more from a multinational brand.

If I ever find myself back at this property, I will definitely not expect much from their customer service.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
RSoderberg, Director of Operations at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank you very much for your comments on the different aspects of your stay with us. It is very nice to hear that you appreciated the cleanliness and overall product that we offer. I am very sorry to hear that the service encounters you had with our team members didn't meet your nor our expectations and that there was, what sounds like, an error made on our side with the labeling of the water in your room. I am going to look into removing that charge from your folio.

I've also taken your comments about our lack of interest in making you feel like a valued customer at check out back to our team as reminder that all customers need to be made to feel valued.

Again, thank you for your comments. We do hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in us if your travels bring you back to Richmond sometime in the future. If so please let me know and I'd be pleased to make a reservation for you.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Highly recommend this property due to it's great services and location. Excellent fitness center as well as great casual dining in their first class restaurant. Beds are comfortable and has a desk for business as well as a mini fridge and wall mounted flat screen tv for entertainment. In a hurry? Just grab a quick Starbucks located conveniently between the bar and lobby, on your way to catch the airport shuttle service that departs every half hour. There are many local restaurants and two malls easily within walking distance and light rail train to downtown.

Room Tip: North or West Tower options
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
RSoderberg, Director of Operations at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words about our team and property in general. Everything you mention here is what we pride ourselves on, great service, product and location in Richmond and are very appreciative when those feelings are confirmed by our guests.

Thank you once again. I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located to get downtown via the skytrain. It's about a 5-10 minute walk to the Richmond-Bridgehouse station. The hotel and rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. That said the hotel was overpriced for the amenities. Wifi was not free and there were no free breakfast options - for the price, those amenities should have been included. The value just wasn't there and so I will likely not stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback you provided on your stay with us. We value and appreciate it a great deal. I enjoyed hearing that you enjoyed the service you received from our team along with the hotels room offering and location in Richmond. I am sorry to hear you felt that the value you received for the price you paid wasn't met for you. It sounds like, due to the high occupancies in Richmond and Vancouver we are experiencing, didn't allow you to be able to take advantage of one of the packages we traditionally offer which include both internet and breakfast as well as some other amenities guests are looking for.

I hope there will be an opportunity in the future for us to welcome you back where you can take advantage of one of the packages we offer that include many of the amenities you spoke of in your review.