Unlike some previous reviewers, I had no particular issue with the room. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and I had a decent view overlooking the surrounding neighbourhood.
My big complaint was the continental breakfast. I came with a large group of students, chaperones and teachers. We were there for 3 nights, and spent our days seeing the sites in Vancouver. I was quite shocked the first morning when I saw what was on offer for food. It was some basic cereal (corn flakes and rice crispies), milk, slices of bread, oranges in a bowl, juice and some small pieces of banana bread. Most of us grabbed a few things, and were buying a real meal within an hour. I didn't even bother with it the next two mornings, going across the street to A&W instead. We ordered breakfast sandwiches one morning for the group of students who left early for a day trip the second day. It was just too hard to keep up our pace without eating enough in the morning. Don't bother with this hotel if a decent breakfast is a must.
On the plus side, the hotel has an indoor pool. Our students were thrilled about that part.
Location wise, it's meters away from a bus station, and a 15 minute walk from the SkyTrain (Bridgeport Station, also the area where you can catch a public bus to the ferries to the islands). It's also close to the Richmond Night Market, though we had such a busy itinerary that we didn't get to go. Also down the road are various restaurants and stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a wide selection of room types, featuring spectacular city views or glorious mountain views. Complimentary high speed internet is available in all rooms to accompany our spacious work desks. Rooms also offer mini-fridges and microwaves for your convenience. Our onsite Pantry restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner or relax after a long day in Alexander's Lounge. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub or try out our new fitness centre. Meeting space available for 10 to 50 people. Whether you are here for business or leisure we are conveniently located to all major attractions and shopping and we look forward to hosting you at our world class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Airport
- Travelodge Hotel Richmond
- Travel Lodge Richmond
- Travelodge Richmond
- Richmond Travel Lodge
- Richmond Travelodge
- Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport Richmond, British Columbia