All reviews spg points within walking distance lansdowne mall asian food free shuttle front desk staff minute walk would stay here again corner room vancouver airport per night room service stayed one night check in was easy comfortable beds buffet breakfast the room was nice
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed here one night as it was close to the airport. The hotel was lovely, the service was friendly and efficient and the room was comfortable and roomy. I would happily stay here again if I am needing to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear AliNord,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Richmond. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Richmond.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on transit to our final destination. Overall the hotel is a little aged, but has friendly service and a local shopping center nearby for anything you have forgotten or may need on your vacation.

They served a buffet breakfast which was ok quality, and you could order off the breakfast menu as well.

Beds were comfortable and overall the hotel suited our needs. Would possibly not stay at this location for an extended period, or a hotel of choice, but was satisfactory for our overnight needs, and a location close to the international airport.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest: Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve on our operations.
Warmest regards.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel is very conveniently located near the airport and within 5 minutes walking distance to a mall, a plaza with a walmart and many restaurants nearby. The rooms are spacious and what prompted me to write this review was the exceptional service and attitude of the staffs, especially that of Mr. Saqib who has gone over what his duty called for to drive me to get food for my children at 2am in the morning.

My family flew in from Tokyo and arrived in the late afternoon on July 21st. Due to jet lagged, my 2 young children woke up shortly before 2am on July 23rd feeling hungry. At that hour, the only food place opened was the Drive Thru McDonald’s around 170 meters away. I walked there (as I did not have a car) but was told by the staff there that they don’t take walk in orders. I went back to the room and tried to call in the order but the number listed online for the McDonald at Alderbridge Way (604-718-1088) was incorrect. I then went to the front desk and told Mr. Saqib my situation. Mr. Saqib, without any hesitation, immediately offered to drive me to the McDonald’s. I was really appreciative of Mr. Saqib’s kindness and his great hospitality. I am sure a lot of parents would agree with me that having hungry young kids in the middle of the night is not a fun situation.

There are many hotels out there and certainly there are much fancier establishments available. But at the end of the day, it is the human touch, the kindness and attitudes of the likes of Mr. Saqib that makes a world difference and an experience memorable.

I highly recommend The Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport to anyone who’s looking for accommodation in the area.

-Steve

Ps. For some reasons I was not able to click on the buttons to rank the Service, Cleanliness and Value. Maybe there is a bug on the TripAdvisor website when accessing it using an iPad. Anyway, my ratings are:

1) Service : Excellent
2) Cleanliness: Very Good
3) Value: Excellent

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Steve,

truly a pleasure to serve you.

the hotel team and our staff Saqib as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you. Saqib is a valuable asset to Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport.

us whenever your travels bring you back to Richmond.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

The bed was great, as was the general comfort level, but we booked a double room for four people and the only room available was a double. So they installed a single bed in the passage that made it rather tight. We were fortunate one of our party was delayed otherwise this wouldn't have worked at all. Quite expensive for what it offered.

Stayed: June 2018
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience regarding your stay with us at the Four Points by Vancouver. We are happy to hear that your had a comfortable overnight stay and sorry that we fell short of your expectations on some areas. We will share your feedback with our team in and effort to improve on our operations. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Kindest regards.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My colleague and I arrived at the four points at 11.30pm. On arrival the staff were friendly and helpful, however, that was the only good experience. My colleagues room on the 4th floor stank to the extent it was impossible to stay in it and he had to change rooms. I stayed on the 2nd floor, my room was very well appointed,however, it is hot in Vancouver in July so I turned on the air conditioning: to my horror it sounded like a car had stayed it’s engine in the room! I was forced to turn it off to sleep because I had to leave for the airport at 5 am. Not a good experience at all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Goldie B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear valued guest: We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton. Your feedback will help us to improve our operations. We hope that you will consider us again for your future accommodations.