Fairmont Vancouver Airport(Richmond)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$244
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$238
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$195
US$179
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfogg n sudscar dealershipfront deskvancouver airportrestaurant attachedgreat stopoverparking feeshuttle servicecheck in was a breezeon site restaurantfree shuttlewould stay here againclean hotelbooked this hotelice machinecoffee makernice stay
Reviewed 7 February 2018

My husband booked this hotel through hotwire.ca and we were overnighting here for only 6-7 hours tops before our next flight. When we got the name of the hotel i was a bit skeptical..when we arrived around midnight the front desk agent was happy to see us, courteous and very helpful. When my husband asked if there was anywhere to eat, a gentleman came from the back and gave us suggestions, and even the menus! Wow - thank you for that Wally you rock! We had been traveling since 8am and were hungry, we hadn't eaten since 11am so we were able to order pizza delivery and the staff were more than accommodating.
Since we arrived so late and were hungry we weren't really on top of our game - we phoned down to the front desk at least 3, maybe even 4 times changing our booking of the shuttle back to the airport. Each time the front desk agent was still courteous and patient! The room was fantastic! Very comfortable, clean and couldn't ask for anything more. I would highly recommend this property! Every detail was covered, excellent! Even the departure in the am on the shuttle, on time arrival and departure. Our driver was exceptional... Top marks to you guys.

Room Tip: Renovated Room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarolCastagna
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

One of the reason we stayed at Holiday Inn Richmond is because we want near to famous dim sum restaurants around Richmond. It wasn't bad at all as we can have dim sum breakfast at Continental Restaurant close to hotel and it was the best dim sum we had in years.

Our room is two queen beds and comes with microwave and Keurig coffee maker which help us to prepare instant noodle at night. Room is spacious, comfy but old. Beds was fine as we slept well. Bathroom is also clean and well maintained. Hotel also provide parking for minimal fee. I can't comment for breakfast because we have planned for dim sum.

So far we are happy with our stay even though we think that our room wasn't upgraded. Since we also didn't get room upgrade from other IHG hotels we stayed before in North America even though we are Spire Elite member. We would stay again due to close proximity with famous dim sum restaurant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ucartech
Reviewed 28 January 2018

With weather changes I changed my work trip to Vancouver to arrive one night earlier to ensure there was no delay and chose this hotel just for overnight.

There is a shuttle service but it only comes twice an hour and the Vancouver airport signage is not the best for indicating where to go. After a few wrong waiting areas I finally found a sign that possibly could lead me to the hotel shuttle area and thankfully it did---one has to walk down stairs (or escalator) a level below arrivals, under a tunnel, then outside to a waiting area there.

The check-in agent was polite and professional and when I asked about what food options, other than the adjoining restaurant and the McDonalds in the hotel block, he did explain how to get to another area. This area, though withing walking distance was about 15-20 minutes to get to by foot--I did not have a car. In stating this, the hotel would be best used for overnight stays only with airport connections because I felt like I was out in the middle of nowhere; isolated residential area on one side and a highway on the other. However, for overnight it was fine.

The room was large, cleaned very well and the heating, water pressure and internet worked like a charm. Oddly enough, even with all the lamps on, the room still felt a bit dark though. The only other minor thing is that being someone who could sleep through anything for what appeared to be a new hotel, I was surprised that not more was put into the sound-proofing. I could hear all the cars on the highway and the planes. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep but this was a first for me: an airport hotel that felt like the walls and windows had no ability to block out external sounds.

The next morning, check-out was easy, again courteous staff and the shuttle to the airport was very pleasant with one of the nicest shuttle drivers in any airport hotel I ever used--I think he was from Sweden; a delightful man.

Though I would not want to spend a week in this area, for the purpose that I needed this hotel, it was fine for that. As long as it has cleanliness and non-smoking policies they take seriously (yay!), then it meets my very good criteria.

Room Tip: Any room would be fine
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TorontoRobDT
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I stayed here a few weeks ago whist on a layover and even though it was only one night I have to say I was quite impressed! The room was clean and quiet and the front desk staff were very helpful. There is a restaurant/bar attached to the hotel and a McDonalds across the street, but other than that you will need to cab if you want to go elsewhere. The shuttle service provided swift access to the airport.... I will stay here again next time I am at YVR!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Samuel B
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for work. Conference rooms are great, with an excellent lunch and coffee service. Jr. Suite was clean with a fridge and a comfy King size bed. Soaps and shampoos are not great- very perfumey. Gym is extremely small but they'll give you a pass to the community fitness center across the street which is very nice. The restaurant is mediocre, which is strange as catered lunches were great. Convenient free shuttle service to and from airport, which is 15 minutes away. Also close to Canada line so it's only 30 minutes to downtown Vancouver.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business