1,023 results
All reviews junior suite diamond member corner suite small balcony vancouver airport parking garage breakfast buffet outdoor pool shopping mall bed was very comfortable richmond area free shuttle business trip canada line rental car shuttle service nice room
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We held some meetings for a small group. The rooms we stayed in were typical of Hilton quality. No complaints on the rooms. Bed was very comfortable and the location is handy for Richmond and also walking distance to the train.
They also provided and serviced a meeting room for us. Everything worked perfectly. It is close to the airport so there is some air traffic noise

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel was great. Located close to awesome restaurants. Shopping is also close by. Free shuttle to airport is nice. Staff were friendly. Only issue was bad TV reception due to rain and cloudy evenings.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018

When you want a hotel that is clean, bright, well staffed, friendly, and well managed, you cannot go wrong at this Hilton. The breakfast is outstanding, the staff is always helpful and starts your day off with a smile and good nutrition. The housekeeping staff is delightful and the rooms are spotless. The prices are amazingly affordable and well worth paying even a bit more to get a suite.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Hotel is nice.. bit of a longer drive to airport than we thought. Front desk was helpful but stingy with their pillows. Food shop had very little and prices were high. May or may not stay here again..

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GACVancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I was surprised to hear about the problem with the pillows and will be bringing this up with our rooms division management this morning. Please accept my apologies for this.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area. I would like the opportunity to prove to you that this is not a normal occurrence in our hotel.

Please feel free to contact me personally.

Best regards,

Gary Collinge

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Overall a nice experience. Offers shuttles to and from the airport and the hotel is located close to the airport; fast check in and out experience, fast elevators. The hotel has lots of shopping and dining options in close walking distance, including the Richmond Centre mall. The hotel is also close to the sky train.
The bed was very comfortable and the furnishings modern and well maintained. The first floor has lots of guest seating throughout the lobby area, the dining/bar area and around the corner where the conference rooms are located. In the lobby they offer fresh fruit throughout the day (apples and oranges), coffee in the morning and cool lemon water for the rest of the day.
Cons include the extremely poor internet service. For the cost of this hotel one expects top wifi connectivity however its very poor and drops continually. Of course they offer "better" wifi for an additional fee which is absurd. Another con was my room service - I choose their "green housekeeping" option my first night which declines housekeeping services. There is no description as to what this refers to and I assumed it meant no change of towels, no changed bedding, no cleaning of the bathroom, no vacuuming of the floor. I did not know it also meant no refresh of the amenities including coffee, tea, cream, sugar, cups, shampoo, etc. The remote control for the TV was also not working which I had left a note about for housekeeping, not realising that they would pass my room by. I did not choose the green housekeeping option the next night and while most all of my amenities were refreshed my dirty drinking glasses were not; instead they were left behind with no fresh glasses to replace them.
I did not end up using the hotels pool or hot tub. The pool, while heated, was outside and when I tried to use the hot tub the door was locked.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business