All reviews rooftop patio make your own waffles free breakfast small pool vancouver airport free parking waffle maker walking distance yogurt the breakfast area asian food shopping mall budget hotel hotel is located pool and hot tub rooms are clean would stay here again
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel resides in nice location near restaurants and shopping. Big down fall, when the customer service failed us. We flew red eye and arrived to the hotel 2am and got 2 rooms for my hubby’s parents and us. We were so jetlag and tired especially traveling with 2 years old baby. In the morning, we got a call around 9 telling us that we have vacate the room for stupid hotel photo shoot, so they stated that we leave the room at 10am. then, they will give us a new room since when we booked, we booked two days and because we booked additional day (the day we were arriving) separately, the hotel couldn’t link the reservation into one. My parents in law were furious bc of lack of sleep that they had, but atleast they got a room right away. I was not happy that I had to reload everything and unpack again. This is not the end! We went our for errands bc they told us they will get another room ready for us because we need 2 total rooms. When we return to hotel after 12:30, they told us that the room is not available until 2:30. Ok. I have old parents tired and baby that has to nap soon and this was going way out of board. I never had this bad experience with a hotel. Why would they kick us out at 10am when normal check out is 12 and doesn’t give us a room back till 2:30. It is first day of our vacation and we really couldn’t do much but just linger around the hotel and suffer from all these chaos that hotel has created.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest: We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations. This is definitely not the experience we wanted you to have when staying with us! We will have our staff undergo training to ensure that this situation never occurs again. Your feedback will help us improve our operations.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

La Quinta Inn has been my favorite lately. The rate is great and value is excellent. The Vancouver location was very good as expected. It is not too far from the train station that takes you to downtown Vancouver, they provide airport shuttle. I had to leave the hotel at 3:30am and they provided me a taxi on their expense. I really appreciate that. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. At La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, we constantly strive to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests. When a guest takes the time to write, we are especially grateful.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Comfortable and clean rooms, great friendly staff and location accessible to a variety of Asian restaurants. The only criticism is that they use way too much plastic. The entire breakfast was plastic plates, cups, cutlery and bowls! I wish they would change this for the sake of our planet.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest: I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I will share your feedback with our team. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I have often stayed at the Quinta since 1998. I feel good, for the comfort of its rooms, the good service and the price I pay. I have seen that the rooms of some of the hotels in the Quinta, such as the San Francisco Airport and the Vancouver Airport, are being modernized. Likewise the service area of the hotels.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This was a great hotel! The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location worked well to get on the public transportation system. Our room was large, clean and very cool. Free breakfast was nothing fancy, but good. They were kind enough to store our luggage twice and offer a shuttle to the airpport!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Wow, five stars! Thanks for choosing La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport for your recent stay! Your wonderful comments regarding our service will be shared with our team. We hope to see you again soon!