US$151
US$147
  • Breakfast included
US$130
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Fairmont Vancouver Airport(Richmond)
US$281
US$233
  • Restaurant
US$176
Hampton.com
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$193
  • Restaurant
US$199
Westin.com
Hotels.com
Otel.com
1,712 results
All reviewsslot machinesnespresso machinecurve bareast towerfood courtmarina viewdowntown vancouvercanada lineone bedroom suitenight marketthe penthousebreakfast buffetriver rock casinoflight pathskytrain stationclose to the airportfree parking
Reviewed 6 February 2018

On January 29, 2018 I checked in to the River Rock Hotel in Vancouver for a three day conference that my company was hosting.

The check in experience was lacking in feeling and the clerk was extremely rude. When I asked for the General Managers business card, he told me that he didn't have one but he assured me that one would be delivered to my room. I never did receive the General Managers business card.

The following morning at breakfast, the food at the buffet was horrible. On top of that, they make you pay up front and insist that you provide a tip before you receive the service. When I asked why, they told me that too many people try to skip out on the bill. Right after that conversation I felt like I was being treated like a criminal.

The conference room was horrible. They had several meetings going on at the same time and one group was extremely loud. The room that we were in had poor sound isolation and we could barely hear ourselves think. When we complained about the noise, they refused to accept responsibility.

We left our projector in the conference room overnight. A member of the hotel staff moved our equipment, causing damage. When we brought this issue to the General Manager, he refused to listen to our concerns.

Several emails have been exchanged with the hotel attempting to get a resolution. The GM general doesn't care that we were treated badly.

Having been to hundreds of hotels across Canada, I can tell you that you will get better service at a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank chrish-01234
Ann M, Manager at River Rock Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Community;
We have chosen to not engage in further communications regarding this review.
Management made several attempts to meet in person or by telephone with this guest without success, and therefore have chosen not to comply to their monetary demands.

Our colleagues work very diligently to ensure that all our guests enjoy a safe and comfortable environment during their visits to
our area. The many ammenities including several food and beverage outlets, indoor pool and slide, spa and casino add value to all guest’s enjoyment.

We feel privileged to service all our guests and welcome feedback when it is provided in a fair and respectful manner.

Again thank you to all our TripAdvisor guests

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were there for my sisters 65th rented the penthouse suite and 5 other rooms , 1of the rooms had two nail clippings on floor, our room the bathroom door was so dirty my bedside table sticky ,the penthouse was runn down chips on the dresser,furniture stained. When we let. The front desk know they really never had a lot to say

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank dolly1031
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We went as a business group. They accommodated us very well. Conference rooms were excellent. The catering to our breakfast , lunch and dinner were amazing. The rooms were clean , spacious, top notch and they have Nice beds. Very comfortable beds. Thank you and yes I will return without the group.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ann M, Manager at River Rock Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your comments and sharing with our TripAdvisor Community.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,
Ann M., Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed at the hotel for one night in a 1 bdrm suite so our son could have his own space. They gave us an early check in which was nice, but we did not have a restful stay.
Positives: Room was nice and clean, 2 TVs, free wifi, free parking, fridge/microwave, king bed was comfy, harbour view was beautiful
Negatives:
1) the parking is far from the hotel. You have to haul all your stuff (plus kid/s) from where you park to the building (not fun when it is windy and pouring rain like it was for us). Plus, if you have a child with you, you can't cut through the casino (no minors) so you have to walk all the way around the building to the front.
2) you can't control the temperature in your own room! The thermostat is on the wall to let you think you are changing something, but only building maintenance can change the temp for real. Our room was too cold for baby, had to call front desk to change. Then it was too hot, had to call front desk to change. Super annoying.
3) no fans. Not in the heating/cooling system, not in the bathroom. I just wanted some air circulation/white noise :(
4) the building is lit up like Vegas 24/7, blackout curtains were ok but there was still a bright neon glow to the room.
5) no tub, just glass shower (you'd think in a suite there would be a tub!)
6) metal crib. After 2 calls and a 1hr wait, they provided a crib with metal bars and a mattress. Would be ok for an infant who doesn't roll around, but sucked for a one year old banging his head/limbs on metal. Lesson learned I won't travel without our pack n play again.

I realize a lot of these things are only an issue if traveling with children, but the list of negatives was long for a nice hotel like this.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbour - beautiful views
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jingles2018
Ann M, Manager at River Rock Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Guest;
I'm disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay. We hope that the other features of the hotel made up for the negatives including the indoor pool and slide that is always appealing to families.
Regarding parking, I'm apologize if it was not recommended to drop off the luggage and children first then park your vehicle in the complimentary lot.
Hope you give us another opportunity again soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed at the River Rock Casino for the first time between Christmas and New Year’s in 2017 and had a lovely stay. The best part was the service! The bellmen were especially attentive and accommodating and the front desk was extremely helpful when I asked for directions.

I wish we had a chance to use the salt water pool but it was extremely busy since the hotel was busy over the holidays. We did find that the wifi was rather sketchy and intermittent but much better closer to the centre of the hotel.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate hearing from our guests.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us!
Hope to welcome you back again soon.