“Hero Certified Burgers is certifiably my Hero!”

Hero Certified Burgers
Ranked #129 of 742 Restaurants in Markham
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This may sound cheesy but, as far as burger go Hero Certified Burgers is certifiably one of my Heroes, particularly when it comes to their cheese burgers! The service at this location is good, the prices are ok and the food is excellent!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

A bit too greasy for my taste. I probably wouldn't return, but I could see the appeal for those who are bigger burger fans than me.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This was my first visit to this restaurant. Best burger I've ever had. Very moist and juicy, not lacking in flavor at all.! The French fries where cooked perfectly, no bad spots. I will definitely go here again. Can't wait.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The place seemed like a smaller fast food place- but the burgers obviously are better quality than your average fast food burger joint. It's nice that they have a gluten free bun. Friendly service.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

fresh and so delicious! the restaurant is very clean, i was impressed with that. Service was ok. when we first arrived there wasn't anyone at the till....so we had to wait like 10 mins. Anyhow he apologized and took our order and it was well worth the wait. will be going back..give it a try.. The layout of the restaurant is also very cool..great for children