“Great value, excellent food.”

Danny's Fish & Chips
Ranked #163 of 718 Restaurants in Markham
Reviewed 19 December 2016

As a boy I worked in my family's fish and chip store. Eating here brought back positive memories. Food excellent, clean, bright restaurant.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The food is decent, nothing wrong with the halibut and chips but not great either. I would have like the pieces of fish to be thicker. The fries are decent but mine were a bit under cooked. The interior is pretty dated. My experience was not good enough for me to return. I did expect better since fish and chips is all the place does.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

With all due respect to the negative reviews, this is the BEST Fish & Chip restaurant in the GTA, bar none. Sure you have to travel a bit to get here if you are in the downtown Toronto core but believe me, it is worth the drive to Markham. Flaky, tender fish and perfectly fried chips. What more could you ask for.....

Reviewed 18 October 2016

They serve different types of fish with different price ranges. I went there three times, really enjoyed the fish.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Pluses:
1) Friendly service
2) Excellent food - they know how to make real fish and chips. Batter was excellent, good range of fish and chips were good too. And I've been eating fish and chips for decades in the UK so I kind of know this food type very well.
3) Price - sensible at about $12 per head

Minuses
1) A little run down - perhaps not the place to bring the family for a fancy meal