Bella Villa Motel & Resort
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$92
Watermark Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$144
Orbitz.com
Lakeview Motel & Suites(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$76
Spirit Ridge(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotels.com
Walnut Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$103
Sandy Beach Motel(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$96
Travelocity
Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$169
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Myself, my two young kids and our two dogs were road tripping through and needed a room for the evening. We lucked out and got one of the beach front units, such a lovely location! We went swimming in the wonderfully warm lake and had a blast.
The owners were great, made an exception for me to accommodate my dogs, created some space so I had parking near my room entrance, hooked me up with takeout flyers and suggested child friendly eateries and activities all without me even asking. They were very welcoming and accommodating.
The general vibe of this motel was awesome, people were hanging out, playing cards and BBQ ing in the communal space during the early evening.
The actual room was in need of some updating and minor repairs (patching/painting) and there were a lot of ants in the tub and bathroom. But, the A/C was great, view was great, beds were comfy and it was clean. Kitchen was well equipped for a longer stay.
I'd totally recommend staying at this motel in one of the waterfront units. It's pretty perfect for a trip with kids, it's not fancy but it's functional and the owners treat you well.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2015

My family has been staying at the Bella Villa for over thirty years.
Although the rooms themselves are a little outdated, the one thing that you will never be able to beat, is it's great location on the beach.
With a semi-private area, you have more than enough room to enjoy and relax by the lake. On a nice day you will barely spend any time in the room anyways!
All together, the hotel rooms do have everything you need, with a kitchen to cook meals in and BBQs for grilling as well.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank mshep87
Reviewed 2 August 2015

A typical older motel situated right on the lake, but the air conditioning was awesome (and very welcome), the rooms were very clean (even left a broom & pan to sweep up the sand you track in), the bed comfortable, and the refrigerator in the full kitchen kept our drinks frosty. We were upgraded to a family suite for the same price as a studio room by the lovely lady who owns it, even though we just walked in off the street without calling ahead, and she let us check in early as well. The atmosphere was very relaxed. The beach out front was well kept with a shade tree (quite rare), lounge chairs on a deck and several BBQs to use if needed. Within walking distance to a great pub and beer & wine store, and (as far as we are concerned) the best breakfast restaurant (Ambrosia) in Osoyoos. Looked like great, affordable place for families as they had several options for suites and room sizes.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Killahbunny
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I reserved my room on line, not knowing what to expect. when I arrived in Osoyoos and saw the Bella Villa I was glad I chose this place to spend the winter. The location is on a quiet side street and the back of the property has its own private clean sandy beach, sun decks. I stayed for a month in a main unit and moved into a lake front unit later. The lake front was spectacular. My own beach front entrance, deck and a dinning room window that gave me on of the greatest views one could ever hope for. The place is clean, quiet and the owners Deanna and Don are the greatest friendliest people you can imagine. I was so happy I chose Bella Villa, I stayed till I found a home of my own. The rooms are clean because I have personally witnessed the owner going around and inspecting the chambermaids work and if she so much as finds a small hair it is cleaned again. The family is courteous and friendly and can often be found sitting outside with guests enjoying the hot sun, warm chatter and cool summer drinks. Prices in the off season are very reasonable and in the peak season considering the location and the amenities it is well worth the money. They have done a great deal of work to upgrade, new furniture upgrade the grounds and there is even a diving platform and small paddle boat available for guests to enjoy. I will go back or recommend The Bella Villa Motel and Resort to anyone anytime. Dont let the outside appearance deter you. The Proprietors Don and Deanna are certainly in my opinion the friendliest most professional in the South Okanagan.

Room Tip: lake front view is one of the best in the okanagan valley
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank tiredsenior
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

This small family dog friendly motel is right on the lake and off the main highway. It is very basic but clean and has a small kitchen. A short walk away is a great pub that specializes in pizza. We had to search for the owner as there was no one in the office. For an over night stay it was good value. Walk the beach and enjoy the scenery!

Stayed: April 2015