All reviews great courtyard kiddie pool bang for the buck reasonable rates road trip picnic tables summer kitchen border pets canada
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this place for the first and last time.
Service is so bad. We found bugs on the bed. When we told the manager about this they made it sound like we were crazy and they would not let us get out of our booking. customer service at this place is below average at this place. Would not recommend it at all. Needless to say we will never stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sue J
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to many Motels and Hotels but this one takes the cake. The place smells like puke. The pictures they have online are photoshopped. They really need new owners cause they don't know how to treat customers very well. The rating is -0 for this place. This place isn't worth putting a vagrant in these rooms. Yuck yuck and yuck.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Michaela S
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd stay here and we will come again. They owners have been busy renovating and upgrading the rooms. Can't wait to go back again next year.
The pool is awesome as well as the beautiful courtyard.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in many places. All over the world. This was by far the worst place anywhere. Disgusting is an understatement. This place is not cleaned properly and the staff are rude. I wouldn't let my dog swim in that pool. When the key card didn't work for the 3rd time I actually had enough of this dump on the second night I went to the front desk to complain about the multiple issues described my pictures in addition to a Tv that isn't set up and I was told that I should have complained sooner and that they couldn't do anything for me. Complaining sooner is going to help this dump? Then the owner yelled at me that I was drunk (which I was not). What kind of business is this?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan D
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We had booked for three days and left after four hours. After checking in we got to the room and needed to warm our sons bottle, only to find there was no hot water! Called front desk and they said they were will "definitely look into it"
Regardless of that initial impression was very underwhelming. The room was dirty, minimally stocked with essentials (towels, no cutlery etc) and our bathroom counter was on a 30 degree angle falling off the wall. We went about our afternoon and a few hours later came back and with no communication about the hot water we called front desk again. This time they just received the part and were fixing it. We left again and decided that it wasn't the right fit and didn't feel comfortable staying for three nights. After trying to explain our situation to the front desk we were told the water was fixed, we explained there is still no hot water, then told they are working on it. They tried to "upgrade" us and we declined as we just wanted to end the experience and get out. After a lot of arguing we paid the first night just to get out and try and enjoy the rest of our time here.

Disgusting, disappointing, horrible customer service and would never recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family