Ciliegia Villa(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
Lakeview Motel & Suites(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$136
US$120
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Free Internet
Spirit Ridge(Osoyoos)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$249
Watermark Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Falcon Motel(Osoyoos)
  • Pool
All reviewsfifth wheeloverflow areanice sitebig campgroundgreat campsitethose spotsprovincial parkany assistancewi fink miplaundry facilitieshorseback ridingample roomthe cantinaping pongclose to towntwo months
Reviewed 26 August 2012

On making reservation they don't tell you it's $5.00 a day for internet and they don't tell you that only some sites have cable tv. You should be upfront about a la carte. The RV site was large and roomy.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cattherine665835
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Our campsite was situated next to the horse stables. The SMELL was unbearable. When asked to move we were told no (the Customer service here needs some work)
The bathrooms had no mirrors and the shower timer varies between 3 mins and 5 mins for $1.
There is no shade. The pool/hottub is closed during the summer. We left 2 days early (they don't give refunds) because of the smell (and we love animals) and the sick horse that was coughing all night and we left for a real RV park further up the lake.
Booked this RV park 6 months in adv.. Don't try to ask for lakefront.. It is reserved for guests who book 2 weeks or more (found this out after arriving)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 007Snowman
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Seemed a little pricey to me. We were tenting and we found the campground to be designed to serve trailers and motoromes better than tents. All the sites around us had electrical and water hookups that were included. We needed an adapter for the plug and they rent them and sell them there.
The sites are very very small. When we arrived, we didn't know how big our site was, and someone passing by in a golf cart came up to us and told us how much room we could use. We started putting up our tent and some neighbors told us that was a children's play area and pointed out the boundary of our site. I noticed that everyone seemed to be overlapping into others sites, so we used about the size of our tent in the "play" area. No one minded.
Oddly enough, in our site, we had two adults, a five year old, a three year old and a 20mth child. Our friends had two adults, one six year old and one 11 month old. They had to pay more for their six year old.
The campground itself was very clean and the garbage area was very organized.
There really wasn't alot of beach access, and the only access we found was a stretch of beach about 60 feel long. It was ok though, cause we spent alot of time in the water.
They do have public toilets and they have showers too. The showers cost $1 for about 5 min.
Don't forget your coffee, they have ground coffee there that will cost you your first born child!
They do rent boats and have an attractive bistro cafe there too.
Our trip was cut very short due to a hospital trip due to dehydration and three of the adults getting sick. No, nothing that was caused by the campground.
We left late the second night, and we had reservations for 5 nights. They have a huge sign in the office saying no refunds. When our friend returned the next day to return the adapter plug we rented, they said they felt sorry for us and offered us a two day refund each.
Everyone that works there is super nice, and I'd probably stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Didn't even get to stay here. I should have been forewarned by previous reviews.
I emailed the rv resort to book 2 nights stay on August 4th and 5th 2012. I received a very promising email stating "We definitely have availability for your requested dates". I picked the phone up immediately but no one answered, so I left a voice message stating that I wished to book the two nights. Six hours later I receive a call to say that the sites have now all been given away??? What happened to my "definitely available"? The fellow who called back could only say sorry, that he had just come in and was returning the phone calls. I asked what I could have done differently to secure the spot and he had no answer, only to say it's a busy weekend. So if people are lazy and don't do there jobs and return calls prompto it's your problem not theirs. Glad I didn't spend $$ for this place if this is how they run things.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank POCOLOCO2011
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We recently completed approximately 12 days at this campground. From the start it was clear there was NO customer service presennt! We were originally in the new section of the campground and were NOT advised that the showers were not working or that the cable was not working. On the plus side, we were able to move to a shadier site a few days later. The campground has a major problem with theft! BEWARE! They do not adivise you of this upon checkin. Upon speaking with several seasoned campers, it was evident that it is and has been an ongoing issue for many years. The supposed security at this campground is a joke! No attempt from what I seen was made to police the campground in any way shape or form! It is too big and very impersonal. While Osoyoos is a beatiful area, our family will not be back to this campground. This is the first time ever that I have written a review so you have to know I feel very strongly about our experience. I would strongly recommend one of the other campgrounds on Lakeshore drive or perhaps in Penticton.

Thanks kindly for taking the time to read.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family