US$138
US$104
US$89
Westward Inn & Suites(Langley City)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$143
US$130
US$103
US$134
US$116
US$118
US$138
Princess and the Pea(Langley City)
US$96
All reviewsdenny's restaurantstayed heresubject to availabilitymovie theaterqueen roomstaff were super friendlyseparate bedroomconvenient locationquick accesseasy access to the freewaywithin easy walking distancefront desk staffthe trans canada highwayclose proximitythe ground floorgreat roombed was comfortable
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and found the location to be excellent. Several places to eat within easy walking distance and just a few minutes walk to the movie theatres.

Our room seemed like it was newly renovated. It was vety nice and had a great bathroom too. We had a very comfortable king size bed with a thick and cosy comforter.

The young lady at the checkin counter was very pleasant and accomodating.

Would stay here again. Price was very reasonable as well.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessie M, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Linda M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back not before too long.

Kind Regards,

Lisa McClure
Manager In Training

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I enjoy the location of this hotel and stayed throughout the summer for work. Depending on which floor you stay in (renovations are underway), the room is clean and the bed is comfortable. You may or may not get a mini fridge in the room, but there's plenty of options within walking distance. WiFi is mediocre, but consistent that way at least.

The real reason for a lower rating is for the front desk staff, with the exception of one outstanding staff member named Cassandra (I would give her 5 stars!). While they come across as 'friendly', they are neither professional or accommodating. I stay because that's where my company books me in so I didn't have much of a choice. My company has heard the grumblings of our team and is considering alternatives. The absolute worst part of every trip is checking in, and I've stayed there 40+ nights since May. Customer service, in my opinion is vital and it's a bonus if you have even the slightest conflict resolution skill. Unfortunately, most staff have neither.

If you don't mind the interaction with staff at check in, then this is a decent place to stay.

Room Tip: Vending and ice machines are on alternate floors
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jessie M, Manager In Training at Sandman Hotel Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear WestbankJeff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am disappointed to learn of your experiences with our front desk team. We value the feedback of our guest's as they help us to improve and provide the best possible experience. Please rest assured your comments will be addressed with our team.

We are in the process of upgrading the WiFi at our location to better meet the needs of our guests.

We do hope to welcome you back to the Sandman Langley to exceed your expectations of guest service.

Kind Regards,
Lisa M

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night so just one night. The room was very nice and updated including the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were amazing. The front desk staff were very nice and welcoming. We needed to check in 2 hours early and they were able to accommodate us which was great. I'd recommend staying here. It is also a convenient location since it is right by the highway but I didn't notice any sound from the cars. They do have parking and a Denny's is attached.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessie M, Manager at Sandman Hotel Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Emily02020,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on one of your most important days. We appreciate your feedback. We are very proud of our staff for their continued effort in making every guest feel welcome. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My sister and I recently stayed here. The room was nicely appointed and sunny and bright. But at night, the drapery does not meet in the middle and overlap letting in all the street light. We were on the second floor. At least provide clothespins to keep the drapes shut!

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jessie M, Manager at Sandman Hotel Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Rose K,

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this location before and rooms were clean and comfortable. This time the room was dated and awful. The bathroom is just plain disgusting! In between tiles on bathroom floor are black with dirt. Corners are filthy. The bathtub is probably the grossest I have ever seen. We will never stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank peepers112
Jessie M, Manager at Sandman Hotel Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Your comments will be used as part of our continuous training with our staff. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you back to experience one of newly renovated guest room. We hope to see you again soon.