“Never a problem here”

Days Inn & Suites - Langley
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We have stayed here many times over the last few years, and have never had a complaint. Price is reasonable, breakfast is great, room is comfortable, and there is plenty of parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review and your sincere loyalty to us. We look forward to your next visit and to providing you with another great stay!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a very nice Hotel with nice rooms, great service and centrally located in Langley close to many amenities. The management Team clearly works at ensuring your stay is good, and what you are looking for. I have stayed here a few times now and always find this Hotel to be a wonderful stay. The Continental Breakfast they provide is spectacular in size and quality with multiple choices for any breakfast needs.

Room Tip: Pets are welcomed and rooms are available
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for positive words. Our staff and management take pride in knowing that we were able to make your stay a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My mom and I had to stay one night at a hotel in Langley and we were very happy with the service of the hotel. It was very clean and the morning breakfast is adequate. It is also free. It might not satisfy many, but for someone that wants a simple breakfast with eggs, sausages, toast, potatoes, fruit, and yogurt, it is satisfactory. The rooms are very large. I had also forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste at the hotel when I left and when I went back to get it, they said that the staff couldn't find it, and they gave me a travel size brush and toothpaste free of charge. I was very appreciative since the rest of my vacation had not yet completed.

The hotel is on Logan very close to commercial centres with shopping, groceries, and small family restaurants. Good location if one does not have a vehicle for travelling. It is also close to the casino and near bus routes that take you to Vancouver.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for providing a detailed feedback about your stay with us. The entire staff would like to thank you for your business; our customer's insight is what helps guide us to fully meeting our customer's lodging needs. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Good food, nice staff, clean hotel. We visited end of June for our 4th stay and would recommend it to anyone (and we do!!). A special shout out to Bob at the front desk, I left a remote control behind the day we left. I realized it when I got home that night and phoned the hotel. Bob had already found it and put it aside for me, and then he express mailed it the next day at no charge and I had it the day after! Just incredible service with a smile every time, and that's why we keep going back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience at Days Inn & Suites Langley with Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your forth stay with us and pleased to know that our hotel met your expectations. We look forward to your return and I will share your comments with Bob as my staff is the key to our success.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langley City
Coast Hotel & Convention Centre
#3 of 11 in Langley City
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Langley? Share your experiences!