All reviews industrial area tim hortons free upgrade hot breakfast spent nights here living room hotel is located room was clean budget hotel excellent stay attending a wedding waffles would definitely stay here again the breakfast area king suite toast each morning
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

It's been an awesome experience every time we stay in this hotel. Outstanding customer care provides us with any thing matters while we were staying here. It was very nice, feel free to stay in a place in center of Langley city with free breakfast and all it needs to take our stay easy and comfort.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that my staff was able to provide you with such a good experience! I will be sure to share your kind words with the team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We have stayed here many times over the last few years, and have never had a complaint. Price is reasonable, breakfast is great, room is comfortable, and there is plenty of parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review and your sincere loyalty to us. We look forward to your next visit and to providing you with another great stay!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a very nice Hotel with nice rooms, great service and centrally located in Langley close to many amenities. The management Team clearly works at ensuring your stay is good, and what you are looking for. I have stayed here a few times now and always find this Hotel to be a wonderful stay. The Continental Breakfast they provide is spectacular in size and quality with multiple choices for any breakfast needs.

Room Tip: Pets are welcomed and rooms are available
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for positive words. Our staff and management take pride in knowing that we were able to make your stay a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My mom and I had to stay one night at a hotel in Langley and we were very happy with the service of the hotel. It was very clean and the morning breakfast is adequate. It is also free. It might not satisfy many, but for someone that wants a simple breakfast with eggs, sausages, toast, potatoes, fruit, and yogurt, it is satisfactory. The rooms are very large. I had also forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste at the hotel when I left and when I went back to get it, they said that the staff couldn't find it, and they gave me a travel size brush and toothpaste free of charge. I was very appreciative since the rest of my vacation had not yet completed.

The hotel is on Logan very close to commercial centres with shopping, groceries, and small family restaurants. Good location if one does not have a vehicle for travelling. It is also close to the casino and near bus routes that take you to Vancouver.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for providing a detailed feedback about your stay with us. The entire staff would like to thank you for your business; our customer's insight is what helps guide us to fully meeting our customer's lodging needs. Thank you!