“Great drinks, delicious food, warm service ”

Viva Mexico Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 305 Restaurants in Langley City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Douglas
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Their bar menu will blow your mind, there's so many selections it took a me a few minutes! I had the classic 6 tacos; shredded beef and chicken- my friend ordered the fish tacos and we both truly enjoyed our dishes. The atmosphere was fantastic and we received great service from the beginning till the end. All in all, it was a cheap flight to Mexico.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I love this place! Great atmosphere, great food, definitely worth a try! Especially now that they're in heir bigger location.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

After getting through what will be a guaranteed line up for a seat. You are then immersed in a traditional Mexican Restaurant at its finest. The portions are massive, the food is fresh and the tastes are unbelievable The taste, spices and quality of the food will make you think your in Mexico. This place really is special and going back to the line ups everyday, everyone else laso knows just how good it is. A real treat and pleasure to eat here, Highly Recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

you would think that in moving to a new and bigger location that the service would have improved....WRONG it has gotten worse. I met my wife and her friend for lunch and they still did not have their drinks, took me 20 min to walk there, well until I ordered mine only to find out 15 min later they didn't have the beer we had ordered. WE HAD THE MANAGER AS OUR WAITER!!!!.He was more interested in taking off, to the fact that even the staff were looking for him after 35 min of waiting for drinks. We finally ordered, we had now been there 1 hr 30 min mistake took at least another 35 min before we even got our food, oh ya I had to wait another 15 for mine. The food has gone way down hill from the old location and the Manager doesn't care. All 3 of us go to Mexico in the fall but the food and service is A HELL of alot better than here. when we were leaving the Manager said to me "oh your finally smiling" and I felt like saying that 's because we are leaving!!!!!! NO NOT GO!!!!!!!! oh ya I use to go to the old location a few times a year...will not be going back no matter what now

1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you enjoy poor service and customer care this is your place! The resturaunt was far from full, but we waited to be seated. Our order was taken fairly quickly but slow bar service. After a 40 minute wait and inquiring about our food, it finally came. We had ordered a kids taco meal and it came as a full meal. Not wanting to wait any longer we decided to cancel the order and split our meals to accomidate. But wait, they had our order ready! They had taken the plate back into the kitchen and removed the lettuce from the tacos and brought to back out claiming it was the kids meal! Really? It was supposed to come with fries and a dessert, never saw any of that, and never will be back.

1  Thank Snarky29