“lies to cover up their poor management”

The Canadian Brewhouse and Grill
Reserve a table
Thu, 16/09
20:00
Ranked #73 of 322 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse & Grill, you'll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house!
Reviewed 6 July 2021

**update **
Shameful cover up. The new manager has contacted me to say he flagged my review despite knowing exactly who i am and my review is 100% Along with slandering my Name with some lies after I emailed him to confirm my review and who I was. Fabricating an incident that happened AFTER mine.. Claiming I did some rediculous stuff while I was not even in the country as I was doing surgeries in Africa from. Dec - end of Feb (have proof of all) and act on a big tv show so cannot have my name slandered. Thankfully I'm backed by my show company now who will be proceeding with these issues of slander. Pete was the manager I had issues with but their new manager Calvin appears to be just as bad as they want to cover us with lies and fabrications. Thankfully all has been done in email communications for evidence including written evidence from their actual staff members who worked the nights i have been there admitting their management is lying shame on these so called managers ***
Awful experience with the manager after making a report about how I found glass iny glass which was true. The manager stalked me on fbook to message me on social media and online stating and I quote "next time you have a problem... Keep it to yourself" upon responding about his unprofessional behaviour. He proceeded to ban me from the establishment. Even tho all my messages where facts and respectful.

They were later forwarded to the owner who was mortified and hopefully taken seriously. Pre covid I would throw fundraisers here. My family would come 2-3 times a week I was not even in the country when the manager was contacting me. But now I am i. Happy that this is being investigated.
Even staff members have given detailed messages of bad experiences with the management and those messages have all be forwarded to the proper higher ups.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank rebeccambrown
Write a reviewReviews (219)

Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Great customer service. Would recommend this company.

Canadian Brewhouse reached out to me when they found out, our order never showed up through SkipTheDishes the night before. They even offered us a gift card. It was a very nice gesture and greatly appreciated!

Date of visit: June 2021
BrewhouseAbbotsford, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Thank you Paige for taking the time to write this review - it really means alot to our team that you were taken care of. Cheers!

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

WaIted 20 minutes just to order and another hour + for food. 1 waitress and 1 trainee on and that’s it! The expediter came and she was some miserable. Two orders of eggs Benny, pardon us for asking which one was gluten free. That’s kind of a big deal when 1 person is actually celiac. Fries were like McCain frozen Will not recommend or be back.

2  Thank Monique O
Reviewed 8 June 2021

I always enjoyed going to brewhouse for wings and hockey games. but with the latest news that we where only allowed to go on the patio had me nervous on food times services. The nice waitress named Ashley kept me informed about how long my food was going to take and always checked up on me and my table. The patio was smoking busy, thought i would get slower service but she always checked up on us and joked around with us made me and my friends feel honored to have her as our server. Also seemed very experienced with customer service seeing her interact with other tables. Will be coming back in the near future, with that awesome service. Thank you

Date of visit: June 2021

Thank you for the amazing recommendation of Ashley! It was great to hear you had a wonderful experience, even with limited seating capacities. We look forward to seeing you again soon - Cheers!

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Loved it! Food is always great and they have amazing drink specials! Tons of beer on tap too. We loved the upper patio and enjoyed the mountain views. Our server Hannah was friendly and efficient and would definitely recommend this as a place to visit.

Date of visit: May 2021
BrewhouseAbbotsford, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

Thanks so much for leaving us this 5-star rating! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with Hannah and we hope to see you again soon - Cheers!