Free cancellation until 22/07
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$83
US$128
US$99
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$83
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$95
Hotels.com
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn(Abbotsford)
US$194
BROOKSIDE INN Boutique Hotel(Abbotsford)
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleancold cerealwafflesmini fridgepleasant stayconcertfreeway
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went to Abbotsford on a business trip. We end up staying at the hotel (mediocre at best, needs renovation). For breakfast we decided to try the diner and we were pleasantly surprised by a server who goes out of her way to be friendly and personable. Aside from great service though, this diner serves the best pancakes I have ever had in my life. So good that even upon returning to Abbotsford we just had to go to Vic’s diner for our fix. Good pancakes are a dime a dozen, but pancakes like these you won’t find often. If ever. This place should revamp with a reno and name change to The Pancake Factory. I’d find excises to come to Abbotsford just to eat there!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KlenInYeg
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I ended up getting this place below $100 and to be honest it should of been lower. The reception staff member was welcoming and helpful but that is where it stopped. Although the room was large, it condition was poor, the ceiling above my bed had major bad repairs to a massive leak, the room smelt and but to have the window open you had to put up with torn fly screens. The hallway lighting was kept low which is probably a good thing, there was a removed aircon unit in an area leading to the stairs. There was no breakfast and the attached restaurant to the hotel is closed, thank heavens for Tim Hortons. This place would be a great option for a hotel nightmare renovation program on TV. It does have basic good bones but no money spent on it regarding maintenance or improvements.

Room Tip: Find another place to stay.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This room was rented for one night. It was absolutely disgusting. It was dirty, smelly and in need of repair (the tv was even falling off of the wall). We checked in, got to the room, turned around and returned to the front desk. We explained our concerns and asked for a new room as our was not acceptable. They lady at the front desk said no and asked: "how do I know you haven't already used it". Excuse me? Are you kidding? We just checked in. The hotel does not meet standards.

Room Tip: Choose any other hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Looks good from outside. Definitely needing a major overhaul.
Stained carpet, ceiling has major patches and stains, bathtub really needed some non-slip coating. Had to hold on to the shower curtain while showering.
Staff was helpful and friendly.
Attached restaurant served a good breakfast-15% discount for hotel guests.
Good location***could be a good stay if they invested some money here.

Room Tip: take your chances
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2017

As you walk towards your room and notice the poor painting around the doors and trim, you can guess the rest of the maintenance is going to be poor. Yes the room has a clean appearance but not a clean feeling. My reservation with the booking agency was not in their records. It was late at night and I was not about to drive around so I had to take their price of over $100. This room was not worth $100, no restaurant or pub nearby. Cannot recommend at these prices. I see that today the price is $64 and that is probably about right in that market. Will not stay there again. The entrance signage is poor and the big sign was not lit at darkness. When I mentioned this, the front desk clerk was not interested in my concern. Clearly no management presence!!

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo