Travelodge Abbotsford British Columbia
US$136
US$105
US$126
US$98
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$95
Super 8 by Wyndham Abbotsford BC(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$104
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
Orbitz.com
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn(Abbotsford)
US$185
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

I had stayed in this this place on December 2015 for a day, the locality of the place was good and people can have a comfortable day inn, and also the service was good and the food here was also a good one, has variety of menus, I would recommend this place for a comfortable stay with a peace of mind

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 8 September 2014

What a disaster for a hotel. The nightclub downstairs reverberates throughout the hotel and restaurant the whole weekend - I came here for business and could barely work. I had to go to a nearby coffee shop to get some peace and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank ITcredible
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Whatever you do do not stay at this motel!! There is a "pub" downstairs that plays very loud music from 11pm to 1am Thursday through Saturday night and a liquor store!! We were assured upon check-in that our room (216) would not hear anything and we would receive a restful sleep, everything seemed normal until 11pm then it was like we were in the rock concert, the bass and percussion made it impossible to sleep! When we requested a new room we were told there were none, when we requested a full refund in the morning we were told possibly a partial refund. Even the night desk clerk commiserated with us about the noise of the band and said "at least it will be over at 1am".The morning manager (although he would never give his name or identify his position) offered us nothing, not even an acknowledgement of the issue, very unprofessional! We wished we had read the other reviews but we usually stay at the Travel Lodge in Chilliwack (great place) they were full and the website automatically directed us here. We did not stay for the "free" breakfast, 8am is way too late a start and we received no compensation. Never again!! Even your car would be better than this establishment. Shame on Travel Lodge for letting their name be on this place!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Indiabound10
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We ended up at this hotel by accident due to a misbooking at another hotel and it was the closest. It is nice, clean, staff were excellent, but it turns out that there is a dance club underneath it which operates on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. So unless you like sweet bass into the AM I would. It recommend this hotel on those days.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 1 September 2013

After spending a long day hiking in the Cascade Mountains, I decided to explore a little in Canada. I arrived late and the folks receiving me were very pleasant and accommodating. They even helped carry my bag up to my room! The decor was very nice. Certainly not what I expected from a hotel that was rated two-star on the Internet. Very chic. I was so excited to see the comfy bed and comforter, along with the big soaking tub. Just what I needed for my exhausted muscles. The complimentary breakfast was far better than any I had. It's not just your stock continental style. You have a real menu, great choices and the servings are huge. Bring your appetite! All of the team at made me feel as if I was staying in their home. I got 5 Star service for a great value.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo