“My 2nd Favourite Sushi restaurant in Abby”
Review of Sushi Nara

Sushi Nara
Ranked #68 of 373 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 27 January 2016

This restaurant opened up nearby in a mall area off the major highway where I live so of course I had to go in and check it out. Very pleased with the food and the service was awesome as well. I really like that you can order different grades of salmon sashimi as well. So when Sockeye is in season its a nice variety option to have when made available (it is more expensive mind you). Overall I would recommend this sushi restaurant.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff. Consistently good fresh food and fair pricing. Clean modern inside. Favorite Friday night take out so this place is on my fast dial. The Red Dragon is my favorite roll along with a sashimi appy, but the sashimi dinner box is an excellent all round meal. I've enjoyed every item I've ordered.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

That's what my friend said when we ate! It was so good and very quick service as well! It's one of my favourite stops if I'm passing the whatcom exit.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

We come here all the time! Best sushi in Abby! It's inexpensive and tastes great! The staff are friendly.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Disappointed... Had to wait for service. They are understaffed and I can understand that. But the quantity of the food is not worth the price. You can get much better sushi elsewhere in Abbotsford for lower price.