Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
US$63
View deal
SAVE US$14
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2021

Stayed at the best western in an absolutely beautiful room. Opened the window to look outside and this is what I seen.... Has been like that going on a week now. Sad to see they don't keep up.woth parking lot care

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Megan Arnold, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to say that after being temporarily closed because of business slow down, we are now open and can start working on the outside of the property. Have a great day!
Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 October 2020

This hotel met our needs for the 2 nights we stayed there. Though due to Covid, they still gave us breakfast & it was excellent - no complains. The lady at the breakfast area was very pleasant & accommodating. The room was spacious, neat & clean for the 4 of us in a room. Will definitely go there again. The only drawback was that we didn't get a room in the main level.

Date of stay: October 2020
Megan Arnold, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 12 September 2020

First we booked a Efficiency room and upon arrival we were informed that we could not have a pet in that room. We phoned to make sure and was not old this. So we were giving a down graded room and of course no refund of the money for the different room rate. WHY? I paid for a premium room get a lower class room and no refund of difference? Secondly this hotel needs work. Staff (besides housekeeping) are rude. Very noisy rooms and hallways. Beds are so/so. No social distancing what so ever. Days Inn use to be decent but this motel makes Motel 6 look great. Yes that bad.

Room tip: To get a good room book else where
Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear you were not happy with the service you received. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 8 September 2020

The Days Inn made for an acceptable one night stay. The beds were comfortable, the property is pet friendly, and the room rate fit the budget. Like many reviewers staying in Jasper was more pricey than we were willing to entertain.

We arrived around 8PM to a friendly and efficient welcome. There are plexiglass screens up at reception and people are masking. (It's early September 2020 and we're still in the COVID-19 era.) There is no breakfast and a posted notice says that room rates have been adjusted accordingly. The desk attendant is aware we have a pet as I called earlier to confirm we have a ground floor room. We are given the swipe cards for a room near the back entrance.

The decor is dated but remains functional. A particular anachronism is the HVAC controls as these hearken back to analog dial controls where you get to guess at a temperature setting. That is, no digital temperature read out here. Mercifully the unit wasn't loud as I feared it might be.

Overall, the Days Inn in Hinton is consistent with a budget/mid-tier property. Our stay was comfortable enough and the amenities are about what you'd expect for the money paid. The biggest disappointment for me is the lack of counter space in the bathroom.

I expect we'd be okay staying here again if we had the dog with us. Otherwise, I'd be tempted to evaluate some of the newer properties nearby.

Date of stay: September 2020
Front Desk, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to you hear you were satisfied with your stay. Safe Travels. Kindest Regards.