“Thank you TripAdvisor!”

Patrinos Steak House & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrinos Steak House & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 134 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

There is a simple reason why I am so committed to reviewing: I travel a lot and use the reviews. We had just arrived from Jasper. Today was another example of a great choice.

My fiancé's dad wanted ribs so we checked to see what was close and had solid reviews of ribs. It was only 1km from our hotel. The 6 of us went to dinner and we all enjoyed it thoroughly with orders including the Patrinos lasagna, pasta, prime rib, ribs, escargot, ceasars salad and pork riblets. No complaints at all and healthy portions were given.

The service was phenomenal and the owner was right there side by side with her team. Truly a first class experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with my son. I had lasagna and my son had prime rib. The food was great. I'd recommend going there for dinner.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

While scouting for a place to eat, we we debating we go for Italian or Indian food. Then we choose this place, it is nice, staff were very good in explaining how big is the serving then you can make you own decision. Prices are minimal...enjoyed our time time at Patrinos.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

What a gem of a place this is. Great choice of food in a lovely but casual atmosphere - it feels like one big happy family. My husband said his rib eye was the best meal he's had since we arrived 2 weeks ago. Shame we didn't find it sooner.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The service here is outstanding. Nancy, our waitress was beyond friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Warm rolls and iced water topped up. We came unstuck when we found that the Cordon Bleu Chicken had a garlic sauce. The owner who was walking around the tables refilling glasses of water replaced the whole meal without the garlic sauce
The food was very good too!