US$103
US$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$98
Motel Falcon(Brossard)
US$65
US$58
US$164
All reviewscontinental breakfast isnice hotelvending machinefree parkingrooms are largegreat priceyogurtchamplain bridgeprice pointfrench chateaudowntown montrealacross the bridgeclose to downtownwine and beerrush hourlots of parkingold montreal
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Cool looking building just over the bridge from Montreal. Walking distance to restaurants, gas, and quick market. Large room, nicely furnished. Hotel has a historic look - inside and out. Comfy beds. Breakfast was very busy - even at 10 am. Cold boiled eggs, yogurt, canned fruit cocktail, muffins, pastries, coffee machine with choices, 1 waffle machine, toast. Lots of parking. Most amusing for us - a beer and wine vending machine in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm really happy you enjoyed your the hotel and it will be our pleasure to have you back as a guest.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Overall a nice hotel, cool historic looking exterior, though out of touch with immediate surroundings. Distance from Montreal and circuitous access from highway the major negative.
Pros: good price, clean modern room, fine service
Cons: far and busy distance from Montreal, limited local services, busy, busy breakfast area

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear FLtrotter,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the room and please know that we do plan to extend the breakfast area for next year.

Have a nice autumn!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed 21-24 Aug

I selected the Brossard Hotel based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. I must say this is the first time that I would say that it does not reflect the review ratings and expectations.

Room - very good (huge room with loads of space - could do with more hangers though)
Beds - good (large and comfortable although the beddings are a little dated but I think it's ok for this hotel style)
- In-Room - good (plenty of towels and coffee making machine)
- Maid Service - good
- Reception - fair (check in/out was smooth but a smile would be very nice!)
- Gymn - ??? (did not use so can't comment)
- Parking - very good (lots of space and free)
- Location - fair (it's horrendous to get to hotel especially from Montreal city centre)
- Breakfast - poor (breakfast room is tiny and not enough tables for guests and the choices are poor. We ate there for only day then couldn't bear the thought of having to fight the other guests so had breakfast outside the other 2 nights)

General
We paid £337 for 3 nights but getting to the hotel from Montreal City Centre was such a nightmare due to the roads layout AND the breakfast experience was so poor that I'd rather stay elsewhere.

The best thing about the hotel is the room - big and spacious but that's about it. There isn't anything else I can comment. I wished I could say that it was charming from the picture but it really is not.

I have no idea why some people gave this hotel 4 star rating but everyone's definition of quality and service is subjective.

It's not an awful hotel but I really think that there are better hotels at the same price bracket but if you do stay here and can get over the breakfast experience then it'll be okay.

In terms of Montreal - pretty city with nice port and a mixture of old and new combined. The people are nice and the foods are better than Quebec City. China Town was fun to visit and makes a nice change to the steaks/poutine options.

Don't eat at the cafes/restaurants in Old Montreal. It's extortion price although food is good. You can get the same quality of food still within downtown but outside Old Montreal. For example, steak in Old Montreal is CAD 45 plus 20% tax & tips; whereas you can get the same for CAD 25 plus 20% tax and tips.

If you have children, you must visit the Science Museum/Centre. The interactive section is amazing for a small museum. I live in London and the Science Museum in London is renowned but the interactive section at Montreal Science Centre has things that I have not come across before. My favourite was being able to move the ball with just your thoughts by wearing this magnetic band on your head - simply amazing.
We only planned to say 2 hours at the museum and ended up staying 4 hours as it was so much fun!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Brossard, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your recent stay at hotel Brossard. I am happy to know that you did like the spaciousness of the room. However, I am really sorry that your stay did not fulfill your expectations. There is a lot of road construction near the hotel due to a new bridge being constructed right next to the Champlain Bridge. That does make it harder and longer to get to the hotel from Montreal. This should be finished next year, although I can’t be certain since it is in the hands of the federal government and construction crew.

Also, we are planning on expanding the breakfast area because we are fully aware that the place is too small for everyone when the hotel is full. This should also be done for next year.

I hope you do choose to come and see us again,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I was reccomended by my local colleague in Montreal to stay at Hotel Brossard and easily made a reservation on their website. it was confirmed by email and i received a confirmation number.
i then drove from Toronto to Montreal for meetings and arrived at Hotel Brossard at 12:15am ready to get to sleep after a long drive and refresh for meetings the next day. i walked into the lobby, presented my ID and the desk manager apologized by telling me that the manager had given away my reservation (even though it was gauranteed by a credit card with full charges if i didn't show up) and there were no more rooms/sold out.
he then suggested i stay at a Quality Inn 5 miles away and waited as he called to confirm they had a room, then pushed the address to me and told me to enter it into my GPS. the NEW hotel was 18 dollars more and he said that they would be happy to give me the 18 dollar difference if i came back to Hotel Brossard in the morning (which i didn't have time for and it was now out of the way).
I travel 60+ nights a year for 20 years and have never HEARD of this happening let alone to me. Worst customer service experience i've ever had across all service business's.

Room Tip: wish i could, they sold my room to another guest.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Danrkeogh
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Danrkeogh,

Please know how sorry I am about the overbooking and the ordeal you faced. As detailed in our email exchange, there was a huge misunderstanding with the night auditor and he did not give you the right information. I hope you are satisfied with the outcome of this situation.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed here in August for 3 days our room was clean as was the public areas of the hotel. The location was good. 20 minutes to Montreal . Free parking and a decent breakfast included. We would return or recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear pmccnj,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It will be our pleasure to see you again!