All reviews continental breakfast is nice hotel vending machine free parking rooms are large great price canned fruit cocktail champlain bridge price point french chateau across the bridge wine and beer downtown montreal rush hour the breakfast area lots of parking off the highway
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Skip this review if you are looking for a hotel review. This review is regarding the management at the hotel.

I understand that there are cancellation policies in place for a reason but I think people should be more humanly and understand human error.

I booked through hotwire and accidentally selected the wrong dates. I had the hotwire representative call to change the booking, offering to pay extra if required if the rates went up for my stay.
We booked 10-11 and the rates for 17-18 are actually cheaper (but the same as what we paid on hotwire.)

The hotel management refused to change my reservation even though I called and the hotwire representative called.

I think it's not a very good customer service and you should be able to understand human error and to help your customers and treat them better especially those live or work in the area and can potentially return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alfrnat
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Arfrnat,

I must admit to be very surprised by your comments. I am the hotel manager and I do not recall speaking to any hotwire representive or yourself regarding this matter. I'm afraid you might have spoken to a front desk agent who might not have had the ability to accept the changes. I am really sorry for all the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact me at 514-890-1000 x 4003 so we can further discuss this matter.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Lovely room, incredibly comfortable bed - slept really well. Large, spacious, clean bathroom - with plenty of soft towels and toiletries available. Our third hotel of the visit - best so far. Breakfast was good - although the dining room is a little small. But lots of variety to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear sjshard28,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. It's very nice to hear that you enjoy staying at our hotel and that your expectations are fulfilled each time. For your information, we are planning on extending the breakfast area next year so guests can be more confortable.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Hotel Brossard is very easy to use as a base in/out/around Montreal. The rooms are nice and new; however, as other reviewers noted cleaning isn't up to par for the $$ charged. I found food under chairs and in corners, cob webs behind curtains. Continental Breakfast is included, but the room where it is served is WAY TOO SMALL for the size of the hotel and food options very limited. Bumping arms and waiting to get near the toaster, coffee, etc etc is commonplace.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear 619adeline,

I would like to thank your for sharing your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that the room was not rightly cleaned. Housekeeping will be notified and we will make sure that our cleaning standards are met for each room.

We are also aware that the breakfast area is a little small at the moment and that's why we will extend it by next year.

I do hope you can come back to visit us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We enjoyed our week-long stay at this suburban hotel. The room was spacious, well-furnished, comfy bed, quiet, clean, and very well kept. We like it cool and were concerned the window didn't open, but the air conditioning worked very well. The bathroom was fully tiled and nicely done. The complimentary breakfast was very popular offering mainly bagels, pastries, hot/cold cereal, a waffle machine, coffee and juices. There were no meat or fresh fruit options though. The only draw back is that the bridge and interchange to the city are under a long-term construction and we were caught-up in hour-long traffic to cross the river at times -- but that is the same for any location on the east side of the river.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear pdxnorm,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your feedback about your recent stay. I have shared your comments with all the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the Brossard area!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Location is good especially given the nightmare construction everywhere in the city. Room just ok, stuffy, no bath, dated décor. Included breakfast poor quality. After several stays find the value is not there and will look for batter nearby.

Room Tip: away from south side.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Kam,

I wish to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at Hotel Brossard. I am really sorry to hear that your stays did not fulfill your expectations. We understand how you might not like the décor or the lack of a bath in the rooms. We do offer suites that include a bath and we now have lofts that are decorated differently than the standard rooms. If you do come back, you can call us and talk about that option with our front desk staff.