US$105
US$57
US$163
Motel Falcon(Brossard)
US$65
All reviewscontinental breakfast isnice hotelvending machinefree parkingrooms are largegreat pricecanned fruit cocktailchamplain bridgeprice pointfrench chateaurush hourdowntown montrealclose to downtownwine and beerper nightacross the bridgeold montreal
Reviewed 25 October 2017

There is nothing around the hotel. If you go, you must have a car or be willing to spend a fortune in cabs. To get to town by bus, you must walk 2 long blocks, without sidewalks, to catch an infrequent bus to a bus terminal where you then must catch a second bus to take you to town. Each bus costs full fare. If you want a meal, there is nowhere nearby for food. If you have a car and are willing to drive all over, the hotel is a reasonable choice as it is not too expensive, has a good breakfast and is well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Kayandd,

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel with the tripAdvisor community. I understand by your comment that you did not like our location. You are right to mention that a car is a better option for staying here. As you noticed also, public transportation is not as developped in Brossard as it is in Montreal. I'm sorry you were not made aware of this before you booked your room.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on a business trip. Had a standard room and i have to say.....very nice. Room was very spacious and very nice. Bed was very comfy, fridge in room desk, seating area. Just very relaxing. I am not sure if I had a accessible room but there was a walk in shower. The bathroom could use some renovations, cracked tiles but overall it was nice. I stayed in room 101 first floor and the only negative is there was a ice machine next to my room and you could hear it all the time as clients came to get ice. There was breakfast included and it was very decent. Eggs, toast, sausage. Yogurt and of course coffee and muffins. It was very nice. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Iluvztravelz
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Iluvztravels,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Hotel Brossard. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the layout of the room. It's nice to know also that you would stay here again. When you do, don't hesitate to ask for a room far from the elevators and ice machine. It will be our pleasure to add that information in your file.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying at Hotel Brossard because the first 2 times were really memorable. Its not in the city center but just a short drive and a river crossing away and I like its location because I can get out of Montreal quickly by car.

This time I ordered a suite but its only slightly larger than its normal room. You get a kitchen with table and a large fridge. There are plates and utensils but no fork. There is no stove or kettle so the kitchen is of little use. Since the kitchen area is not really separated or a living room separated from the two beds, you cannot really separate the baby from the beds but these are smaller issues. We also asked for a crib but it wasn't in the room so we had to ask again.

The carpet in the hall is now very visibly worn and in need of change. There are stains on the washroom floor which makes you question the cleanliness of the entire room.

On a plus side, they now serve sausages and scrambled eggs which they didn't do before for breakfast, however on the Monday when we left, they had run out of coffee cups at 730am. Another patron asked the staff in French and it didn't seem they had any left because she had to grab a bowl which was intended for the fruit salad for her coffee.

We ate near the hotel this time and there are great options: sushi, thai, Chinese and a chicken place (not st Hubert) I will probably not stay again the next time I visit and try out a new place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ichinensei
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Ichinensei,

I wish to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our Hotel. It saddens me to know that this stay was not as memorable as the other times you stayed here and I am sorry we failed to fulfill your expectations.

I did take note of the improvements you mentioned. We will find solutions so each guest can leave the hotel happy. In regards to that, we already have plans to change the carpet in the hallways. Also, we did run out of coffee cups one morning. This was a one-time occurrence and we are making sure it does not happen again. I am very sorry you had to witness this mishap.

I understand if you want to try other hotels. But please know that you are always welcome back here.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice and in a convenient location with friendly staff great for the price as well. Didn't have the chance to try the breakfast unfortunately but it's near the center of Montreal quick drive only issue is it being right off the highway but that's a positive and a negative.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear rickyf5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your last stay at Hotel Brossard. We apreciate your kind words and we look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The Staff are friendly and the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable - not far off luxury! Vending machines for snacks are helpful, if a little pricey but they provide takeout menus in the room that you can order to the room. Breakfast is good, the breakfast room is small but it isn't a huge problem. Would happily stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear CPedder,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I'm really happy that your stay fulfilled all of your expectations and we look forward to having you as a guest again.