US$139
US$64
Motel Du Fleuve(Brossard)
US$82
Hotels.com
All reviewscontinental breakfast isnice hotelvending machinefree parkingrooms are largegreat pricecanned fruit cocktailchamplain bridgeprice pointfrench chateaurush hourdowntown montrealclose to downtownwine and beerper nightacross the bridgeold montreal
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Convenient location and exceptional Service. I am a business man and travel around national wide many times. This hotel service and atmosphere are even better than other big name hotels I stayed before. They provided us very comfortable accommodation for the night and great breakfast during the stay. The hotel interior including furniture are very luxurious and breakfast was delicious. My wife was busy to take a hotel photo to showoff to her instagram friends and followers. Furthermore, the hotel found and sent me my glasses I left in the room after I reported to hotel reception. THIS IS THE HOTEL REALLY FOCUS ON CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION AND THEIR EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END. I really appreciate all the hotel staffs and i won't forget this great experience of staying. Thank you very much and see you in next time

Room Tip: Friendly service and comfortable room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear La V.

Thank you so much for your very nice review of our hotel. I am very pleased to know that your stay fulfilled all of your expectations. Because you gave such a nice review and because we work hard to provide great customer service, I have transferred your comment to all of our departments.

You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Montreal in early October for a birthday trip - Friday to Wednesday. Hotel Brossard was clean, with spacious rooms, and convenient to Downtown Montreal/Old Montreal and many other sites we visited each day. Now... there were not a whole lot of eateries in the immediate area; but, the room had a booklet of places (and the menus) that would deliver should you need it! As we were on vacation, we weren’t exactly up to experience any bad traffic; and, usually didn’t head back until after rush hour, so location was not an issue. We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear 822kaliw,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm happy your stay fulfilled your expectations. Montreal is a wonderful city and I'm glad you got to experience it during your birthday.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

There is nothing around the hotel. If you go, you must have a car or be willing to spend a fortune in cabs. To get to town by bus, you must walk 2 long blocks, without sidewalks, to catch an infrequent bus to a bus terminal where you then must catch a second bus to take you to town. Each bus costs full fare. If you want a meal, there is nowhere nearby for food. If you have a car and are willing to drive all over, the hotel is a reasonable choice as it is not too expensive, has a good breakfast and is well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Kayandd,

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel with the tripAdvisor community. I understand by your comment that you did not like our location. You are right to mention that a car is a better option for staying here. As you noticed also, public transportation is not as developped in Brossard as it is in Montreal. I'm sorry you were not made aware of this before you booked your room.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on a business trip. Had a standard room and i have to say.....very nice. Room was very spacious and very nice. Bed was very comfy, fridge in room desk, seating area. Just very relaxing. I am not sure if I had a accessible room but there was a walk in shower. The bathroom could use some renovations, cracked tiles but overall it was nice. I stayed in room 101 first floor and the only negative is there was a ice machine next to my room and you could hear it all the time as clients came to get ice. There was breakfast included and it was very decent. Eggs, toast, sausage. Yogurt and of course coffee and muffins. It was very nice. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Iluvztravelz
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Iluvztravels,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Hotel Brossard. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the layout of the room. It's nice to know also that you would stay here again. When you do, don't hesitate to ask for a room far from the elevators and ice machine. It will be our pleasure to add that information in your file.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying at Hotel Brossard because the first 2 times were really memorable. Its not in the city center but just a short drive and a river crossing away and I like its location because I can get out of Montreal quickly by car.

This time I ordered a suite but its only slightly larger than its normal room. You get a kitchen with table and a large fridge. There are plates and utensils but no fork. There is no stove or kettle so the kitchen is of little use. Since the kitchen area is not really separated or a living room separated from the two beds, you cannot really separate the baby from the beds but these are smaller issues. We also asked for a crib but it wasn't in the room so we had to ask again.

The carpet in the hall is now very visibly worn and in need of change. There are stains on the washroom floor which makes you question the cleanliness of the entire room.

On a plus side, they now serve sausages and scrambled eggs which they didn't do before for breakfast, however on the Monday when we left, they had run out of coffee cups at 730am. Another patron asked the staff in French and it didn't seem they had any left because she had to grab a bowl which was intended for the fruit salad for her coffee.

We ate near the hotel this time and there are great options: sushi, thai, Chinese and a chicken place (not st Hubert) I will probably not stay again the next time I visit and try out a new place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ichinensei
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Ichinensei,

I wish to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our Hotel. It saddens me to know that this stay was not as memorable as the other times you stayed here and I am sorry we failed to fulfill your expectations.

I did take note of the improvements you mentioned. We will find solutions so each guest can leave the hotel happy. In regards to that, we already have plans to change the carpet in the hallways. Also, we did run out of coffee cups one morning. This was a one-time occurrence and we are making sure it does not happen again. I am very sorry you had to witness this mishap.

I understand if you want to try other hotels. But please know that you are always welcome back here.