All reviews continental breakfast is vending machine free parking nice hotel rooms are large yogurt french chateau great price across the river champlain bridge old world wine and beer off the highway rush hour old montreal downtown montreal lots of parking
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with large clean rooms and very friendly staff. Great for 4+ people with 2 king size beds. Very reasonably priced. Breakfast was nice except for one item. We would certainly return. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Felixjb123,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the tripadvisor community. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Our stay at the Hotel Brossard was a disappointment during our two-day trip to the South Shore during the Christmas holiday. The hotel is very clean, and the accommodations are very nice, there is plenty of room, and had enjoyed staying there in the past.
The issue that we had was that we stayed there, there was no hot water in the shower between the hours of 8 & 9 am.
Two of us were staying in the room, and the first shower had adequate hot water, but the second shower had no hot water whatsoever. The front desk was immediately informed, and we were told that someone would take a look into it. A shower was taken later that afternoon and hot water was available.
The next morning the same situation occurred, the first shower there was hot water, but the second shower there was none. Again the same response was given by the front desk, and the excuse was given that it was very cold outside so therefore there was no hot water, but someone would look into it. I didn't think it was too much to expect that one of the features for our stay was that there would be plenty of hot water for morning showers.
Very Disappointed in our two day stay at the Hotel, and in the future we will look into other hotel options when travelling back to visit family in Quebec.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Robert S
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Robert,

I'm really sorry for the hot water situation you endured during your stay. I understand your frustration for not having hot water in the mornings. I did sent you a personnal email about this situation, but I have not heard back from you.

I might have had the wrong adress on hand but if you wish to contact me, please do so at 514-890-1000, ext. 4003.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Convenient location and exceptional Service. I am a business man and travel around national wide many times. This hotel service and atmosphere are even better than other big name hotels I stayed before. They provided us very comfortable accommodation for the night and great breakfast during the stay. The hotel interior including furniture are very luxurious and breakfast was delicious. My wife was busy to take a hotel photo to showoff to her instagram friends and followers. Furthermore, the hotel found and sent me my glasses I left in the room after I reported to hotel reception. THIS IS THE HOTEL REALLY FOCUS ON CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION AND THEIR EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END. I really appreciate all the hotel staffs and i won't forget this great experience of staying. Thank you very much and see you in next time

Room tip: Friendly service and comfortable room
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear La V.

Thank you so much for your very nice review of our hotel. I am very pleased to know that your stay fulfilled all of your expectations. Because you gave such a nice review and because we work hard to provide great customer service, I have transferred your comment to all of our departments.

You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Montreal in early October for a birthday trip - Friday to Wednesday. Hotel Brossard was clean, with spacious rooms, and convenient to Downtown Montreal/Old Montreal and many other sites we visited each day. Now... there were not a whole lot of eateries in the immediate area; but, the room had a booklet of places (and the menus) that would deliver should you need it! As we were on vacation, we weren’t exactly up to experience any bad traffic; and, usually didn’t head back until after rush hour, so location was not an issue. We would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear 822kaliw,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm happy your stay fulfilled your expectations. Montreal is a wonderful city and I'm glad you got to experience it during your birthday.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

There is nothing around the hotel. If you go, you must have a car or be willing to spend a fortune in cabs. To get to town by bus, you must walk 2 long blocks, without sidewalks, to catch an infrequent bus to a bus terminal where you then must catch a second bus to take you to town. Each bus costs full fare. If you want a meal, there is nowhere nearby for food. If you have a car and are willing to drive all over, the hotel is a reasonable choice as it is not too expensive, has a good breakfast and is well maintained.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_Brossard, Front Office Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Kayandd,

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel with the tripAdvisor community. I understand by your comment that you did not like our location. You are right to mention that a car is a better option for staying here. As you noticed also, public transportation is not as developped in Brossard as it is in Montreal. I'm sorry you were not made aware of this before you booked your room.