“Dirty”

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Brossard
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The frozen yogurt is ok, not great (definitely not worth the price tag). The 'condiments' counter was dirty, messy and all tne service spoons and tongs super sticky . Ew.
10$ sunday with a side other-people's -germs.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I remember that I went for the first time maybe 3 years ago at Menchie's. Not only we filled up to the top the bowls with frozen yogurt, but we kept in mind that this is an awesome place to get a quality treat. As the time goes by, we found the yogurt less good.

Last week, we went with some friends, but what an unpleasant experience! The yogurt felt like diluted in a huge amount of crushed ice. The taste was artificial and my kid and I felt like we ate brain freezer. We never had that from frozen yogurt, so my assumption that they add strong quantity of ice in the mix may be valid. Besides that, few weeks ago we bought frozen yogurt in Cavendish, PEI. We was very satisfied over there and I was able to compare the quality.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

The concept is good but the prices are just out of range! very disaappinting. Love thefact that you creat your own sundae but the pricing is just way too much. Over $20 for sundaes for 2! first and last time!

1  Thank Julthi
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Grab your bowl. Choose your frozen yogurt flavor or flavors. And finally, add your toppings. Though it is frozen yogurt, the toppings make it very difficult for you to stay within your calorie intake maximum for the day. Be selective!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Very Expensive, not for the budget traveler. It is a new experience, (you would think you are buying gold!) Tried it, liked it yet I will not go back any time soon.