“Really did not enjoy.”

Ranked #150 of 221 Restaurants in Brossard
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I really don't like the environment or the food at this place. It's really dark and loud inside.

I wasn't a big fan of the meal either, I felt really sick after. Got their famous chocolate cake to go and it was super dry with not much flavor. I guess it's famous because it's about 9 layers.

Would not and have not returned.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Great locating in the middle of a shopping centre, but the food is greasy. The service was great, the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I am french so sorry about mistake, don't go here, no food available on grill, only pasta and salad with soup wen we go at 8pm on saturday night. If we want burgers steak or ribs, we have to wait 1-2 hours befor food come. we sit outside and it is half full and no wait at door, don't understand wy no grill, very bad experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

The best twisted fries, pasta, salads, sandwiches everything is good.Very nice bar where everybody goes during hockey matches.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Microwaved nachos have very few redeeming qualities. Molten cheese covering soggy corn chips is a really bad start. The beer we ordered with the nachos never arrived until after our meal arrived. Our waitress blamed an inept bartender, the manager blamed an inexperienced waitress. The hamburger I had was like day old meatloaf, refried until dried and served extra well done whether I ordered medium or not. Twelve dollars for a burger, almost eight for a beer and my date had pasta that was almost cooked. Four of us spent too much for a meal (with drinks) and have no intentions of returning.