“Always a great place to eat”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #44 of 342 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have always had the best time when we go to Milestones. The food is fabulous and the wait staff are always pleasant and helpful. Will definitely go back again and again!

1  Thank bonbons_11

Reviewed 26 October 2011

This Milestone is in a theatre and many restaurant complex.

My friend and I went here after a movie on a Wed evening. Wed has a date night special menu..3 courses..appetizer and dessert shared for $50. We ordered steak and were pleased with our choice. My friend has sampled most of the menu and said all were good. Service was OK. I would go back

3  Thank traveller666