“Outstanding chicken souvlaki meal”
Review of Nick's Grill

Nick's Grill
Ranked #33 of 343 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Greek
Description: 905-668-0099
Description: 905-668-0099
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I had the chance to stop in Nick's Grill recently after a long day at work and looking for a hearty meal. Upon entering the restaurant I was greeted warmly by Nick and could see a family seated at a table eating some great looking food.
I ordered a classic chicken souvlaki meal that comes with a the potatoes/rice and grilled pita and of course very tasty chicken. It also comes with a fresh salad that did not skimp on the vegetables including peppers and cucumber/onions and olives.
The meal I ordered was outstanding it was like a home cooked meal and I really can appreciate that.
Nick you have a wonderful restaurant I will certainly be back again soon
The place is very clean and not too big inside and does offer take out as well.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I just sampled this restaurant's food for the first time and my family and I really enjoyed it!
We ate Chicken Souvlaki platters. The chicken was juicy and flavourful, the rice was great and the salad was delicious! We ordered through Justeats.ca for the delivery and it came here hot. I am very impressed!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, excellent customer service,very clean. Greek, burgers, salads, etc.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We came by an hour before close. The food was great the portions large The place super clean. Had pork souvlaki dinner great potatoes, rice, pita, Greek salad, tzatsiki and a nice skewer of meat it was all so fresh and tasty for $12.49. Delicious Gyro pita for $5.49 home made rice pudding $2.10 and the baklava looked really good to. Bottle of water$0.95 The burgers looked really good.
Place is basic but good fresh and delicious. Portions large and price very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I've been going here for almost 4 years now and the service has always been great. The food is fantastic for the price and a very relaxed atmosphere.

For the guy who says "I went in for falafel, but they don't sell it. Settled for a veggie pita. They had no hummus, no baba ghanouj"...That's because those aren't Greek ingredients! Those are common ingredients for middle-eastern foods.

1  Thank thewalnut