“Afternoon Tea”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I took 3 of my senior friends out for Afternoon Tea on Thursday April 20th,we had a wonderful time the food is amazing ,the service wonderful,the staff are just so helpfull was my 2nd time back @ 3 Steps but certainly will not be my last ,what a wonderful place to go for lunch ,thank you Vicki and staff . JD

Love3StepsUp, Owner at 3 Steps up Coffee House and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hi JD,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! Its customers like you that keeps us loving what we do here

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Each dish seems to have one or two imaginative ingredients that really work and transform the meal from ordinary to delightful. Friendly staff. Everything is fresh and is so well done you can't really make a mistake!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have been here before everything is.made fresh. My daughter took my mom and me to have afternoon Tea it was great all the portion were good we have squash soup. Finger food sandwiches salmon..egg and chickenwith pear.. dessert was great as well mini chocolate muffin with a cherry in it. Also had cranberry tea biscuit with sugar icing on yummy.

2  Thank danicavanlee
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Some friends and I decided to try high tea at 3 Steps Up. The food was excellent! Best scones I have ever tasted. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Chose this coffee/tea shop for lunch after TripAdvisor reviews. Atmosphere friendly and relaxed. However, if they are going to offer tea...then perhaps learn how to properly make it!! Two of us asked for English Breakfast tea and a large pot arrived...perhaps holding about six - seven cups but with ONE tea bag! There was absolutely NO TASTE to the tea as it was all water! I ordered the smoked salmon sandwich...but it was definitely NOT smoked but a regular salmon salad sandwich. The cup of soup was soooo hot that my first taste hurt my mouth. (Had to spit it back into the cup.) Choice of a pasttry for dessert was very sparce...as though they had run out of everything. Staff was friendly.

Love3StepsUp, Owner at 3 Steps up Coffee House and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thank you for your recent review. First of all we are very sorry your tea was not prepared the way you like it...tea is a personal thing...some like it strong, some like it weak, if it was not prepared to your liking, had you asked, we would have been more than happy to remake it just the way you like it. With regards to the "smoked salmon" sandwich, we have never in the nine years that we have been open, ever offered a "smoked salmon" sandwich, our menu clearly states "sockeye salmon sandwich", and as for the "hot"soup we are very sorry that our soup was too hot for you.