“Dinner for one”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here in many, many years. It used to be a small place, but has massively expanded some time ago. Every thing was very good. I enjoyed the small Tom yum soup and the pad thai very much. The restaurant feels classy and I really liked the table top and dishes. I will be back.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have ordered in and take out many times over the years and am rarely disappointed. I love their Pad Thai with Shrimp or Chicken, Coconut Soup with Shrimp or Chicken, Massaman Curry, Red Curry, Green Curry, Shrimp with Cashews and Pineapple Fried Rice. The dishes are not as consistent as I would like but they are often delicious, never bland. If I am taking people out for Thai food in my area, I will take them here or Oshawa Thai. I also like the ambiance of the restaurant. Give it a try.

1  Thank Donna R
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Our latest visit to DeSiam matched our earlier visits with cheerful service & delicious food. My Wife had Sweet & Sour Chicken which was delicious. I ordered soup which was spicy, full of vegetables & tasty. We both needed boxes to bring home the rest of our meals. We don't live nearby or we'd visit more often.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We came, we sat, we ate and had a pleasant stay. the waitress was warm, welcoming and efficient. We selected a few choices from the Thai menu offerings and were satisfied with the value offered. No regrets on this spontaneous restaurant choice.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

unfortunately this place has gone downhill. Tom yam & lemon grass (with chicken) soups were mediocre. Satay chicken was completely off, inedible. A Thai restaurant should do well in this location, but this one needs a complete reboot!