“good service, nice restaurant”
Review of The Villa

The Villa
Ranked #37 of 343 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nice restaurant, service was quick and menu had a lot to choose from. Four of us had an asortment of sushi and everyone enjoyed their meal. The restaurant was very clean and waitress was friendly.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My son and I walk in placed a simple order for take out and paid. We sat down with only two other tables occupied and waited. Then another couple came in placed and order and their food came within a few minutes. I looked at time I paid on my bill and said to the cold as stone waitress it's been 30 minutes and was informed it was coming. After a 40 minute wait our food came out and when we got home all of the rolls where poorly done and fell apart. Brutal! I'm a customer from the opening day and will not return.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Was introduced to this place by someone who loves her sushi. Went for a late dinner last Saturday and everything was good. The service was efficient and not too expensive. Nice atmosphere and the servers were all friendly. I tried a bunch of dishes and they were tasty.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My husband and I came here with our baby for dinner one night and had the sushi. The waitresses were polite and attentive. The menu was done well - lots of descriptions which helped with our choices. The food was delicious! The restaurant was a very good size, dishes appeared clean and the overall atmosphere was very nice. Will definitely be going back (sans baby) to try teppanyaki!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Loved the Teppanyaki dinner for two. The service was impeccable and with a smile. The chef did his "thing" with a twist of humor. Food was fresh and delicious. We can't wait to go back.