“Good food and fast service for great value”
Review of Sushi 99

Sushi 99
Ranked #247 of 385 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We have eaten here over 30 times in the past 5 years and have barely had a complaint. The salads and sashimi are my favourites everything else is good as well. Trying to make my way through the the menu each time we go I try something new.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

My friends and I ate here this evening. We were a party of 8. I called early in the morning to make a reservation and we arrived in time for our supper. Upon ordering, we asked for more menus as they had only given us one for 8 people to share. They seemed a bit upset about us wanting more menus, but they gave us two more anyways. We had been waiting for two people to show up as they were about 7 minutes late. Upon that time, they asked us numerous times how many people we were going to have and if we were expecting more to come and we kept answering yes. After ordering, the waitress came and was very rude to us and was trying to take away two of our menus. I asked her to please leave them there for us to look at as some of us had never eaten sushi before and we wanted to know what we were ordering. She left two on the table and took the other one. I didn't realize it was such a big deal to give 8 people more than one menu to look at. On top of this, they missed some of our order and the waitress kept being rude. Honestly...this is the third time I have been there and the service gets worse every time! I won't be back here and I don't think many of our party of 8 will be either!

1  Thank Julia M
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Lunch service for a set price, involved continually ordering serve, and the friendly service brought freshly prepared food. The food quality was excellent, and quick. We had to be careful to not over order.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Good good and service. Better book ahead of time since sometimes it's little busy there during the lunch time.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

My favourite place for sushi in Waterloo. The food is amazing and the service is always fast. I would definitely recommend.