“Surprisingly juicy hamburgers!”

Harvey's
Ranked #93 of 483 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Canadian, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Were hamburgers at Harvey's always this juicy? I haven't stepped into a Harvey's in a while and even though Harvey's is technically a fast food restaurant (which I don't usually post about), I think this juicy hamburger warrants a post from me.

We ordered the Original Harvey's burger combo and an extra Original Burger for me. I remember advertisements in the past where Harvey's boasted the fact that they have all their burgers customizable and you can add whatever toppings you want on top of the burger. I added pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, relish, mustard to my cheeseburger and it was so juicy. The beef patty was so tender! I was impressed.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Harvey’s, after all these years still making burgers a beautiful thing! This location is clean and the service is good here, and the food is excellent. If you like burgers and fries, you will love this place.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

From supposedly also being a Swiss Chalet and running out of chicken, and to repeatedly forgetting cutlerly and then to providing an order piecemeal so that burgers are cold by the time you get the poutine, this has got to be one of the worst Harvey's. Staff members are often rather 'dense' is the only word for it and service is not the best - not all staff members are like that but some of them move in slow motion. Really disappointing and we avoid it whenever possible.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

:) love it. close to my condo. Service is quick. certain times are busy. still good. its fast food cant complaint.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I grew up on Harvey's Burgers
They make them fresh and dress them any way you want right in front of you