“Burgers and fries”

Hero Certified Burger
Ranked #228 of 475 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 26 December 2017

This was the first time I had Hero Certified Burgers. They advertise that their meat is seasoned, I found that it had little taste. The condiments were scarce, the fries weren't crispy and the onion rings were good.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Great location, enjoyed the burger. Very neat and clean. Friendly staff. Don’t miss their blue moon burger. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Very good and juicy meat and delicious fries. It’s all fresh ingredients. Highly recommend it to all people of the earth

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Hero Burgers at Jefferson is a very nice store. Environment with the music was amazing. Food was delicious and ingredients are best quality. I tried the egg burger in my first visit. Later on I had the blue moon which was very delicious too. The staff there is very friendly and owners are always around with customers and staff. The store is clean with unusual attention to details.
I met Amy the store supervisor and she was very helpful with great suggestions.
This place is highly recommended for families. It gets busy quickly during dinner so be mindful with time when you are driving there. Best time between 7-9pm.
Great job Hero Burgers Jefferson.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Have visited multiple Hero locations around the GTA and never have had an experience like this.

I'm not sure if they were understaffed or are always this way, but it was exceptionally slow, even to order. Once the food arrived everything was cold. We saw our side-dishes sitting out for close to 5 minutes before our burgers were added and they were cold as well. Ingredients were fresh, but still it was a cold piece of food.

The biggest issue was that the service person thought that once package of ketchup was appropriate for three orders of French fries and seemed upset when I asked for more.

This place usually does it well, but not at this location.