“Traditional Italian Food”

Nonna's Oven
Ranked #16 of 506 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with the quality nd quantity of food offered in this Italian restaurant. In fact, it reminded me of my mother's cooking. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I tried the whole wheat Genovese Pizza (pesto, grilled chicken, grilled eggplant, goat cheese and sundried tomatoes and it was excellent. I really recommend it. Tomato salad is fresh and nice. Busy place but the staff is efficient and food comes quite fast. Better to eat on site than take out the food.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I found the food at Nonna's unremarkable. The prices were good, but the last time I visited I couldn't sit to eat and the food was not prepared very well/consistently. Plus it tasted bland. I was disappointed with Nonna's after a recommendation from a friend. I will not be returning. Not impressed.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Authentic italian food both filling and fresh. The staff are friendly and the selection of food both large and delicious.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We haven't been back to Nonna's in some time but were in the area and stopped in. The place was very busy and I was about to turn around and leave when one of the staff asked us how many in our party. With only two he was able to seat us right away. Of course I was expecting that service would be slow and the wait time for our food would be longer than normal. Boy was I wrong !
Service was awesome, friendly and accommodating. Food arrived fast and I had the second best arugula salad I've ever had. Fresh, crisp and dressed perfectly.
As always the Novello Pizza hit the spot. Fresh hot and tasty.

Way to go Nonna !