“Pizza fest trial”

Nonna's Oven
Ranked #16 of 489 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Living in Woodbridge i don't really get a chance to eat pizza out of my area. I'm glad Nonna's oven was at pizza fest they had the best pizza and i didn't even know they exist . Great tasting fresh pizza.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with the quality nd quantity of food offered in this Italian restaurant. In fact, it reminded me of my mother's cooking. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I tried the whole wheat Genovese Pizza (pesto, grilled chicken, grilled eggplant, goat cheese and sundried tomatoes and it was excellent. I really recommend it. Tomato salad is fresh and nice. Busy place but the staff is efficient and food comes quite fast. Better to eat on site than take out the food.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I found the food at Nonna's unremarkable. The prices were good, but the last time I visited I couldn't sit to eat and the food was not prepared very well/consistently. Plus it tasted bland. I was disappointed with Nonna's after a recommendation from a friend. I will not be returning. Not impressed.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Authentic italian food both filling and fresh. The staff are friendly and the selection of food both large and delicious.