“Never again”

Toppings
Ranked #125 of 473 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Toppings has moved to: 1285 Elgin Mills Rd E #16, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B5
We went on a Saturday night and this place was full
- I had to clean my own table.
- Its a fast food restaurant but the order took forever
- i had to ask for a fork at least 4 times until i stood in front of the kitchen
- When my friend told the owner that she cleaned the table, he said do u want me to apologies? Not accepted by me!!
- When i had to pay for my order, there were about 20 men in front of me waiting to pay and the cashier was chatting with them. After 10 mins, i went in front and i said, is not not exception for a lady as i am the only one standing in a line. The cashier said, so everyone wants to pay. Finally one gentleman told the cashier off to respect woman and then i was allowed to pay my bill.
Even if someone pays for my food i would never go as the attitude of the owner is not acceptable! I would not even give it a terrible rating. Its not worth it!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

When your craving a juicy halal burger and need some halal beef bacon in your life there is no other place you should look - this is where you go when you need the burger to hit the spot

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

The website says it opens at 11am. I had been calling from 11am to 11.10am to place my order so i could pick and head to work. I finally went there and placed the order. I was told 10 mins butnit took around 15 mins. The fries were not fresh as i think he refried the left over. It tasted crappy and was very salty. Burger was good. Will not again at 11am as i am not sure what leftovers will i get.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Little gem in Richmond Hill, at least now since Steer Inn has closed. Friendly service and top quality meat for their burgers. Bacon is beef and not turkey which adds a lot to the quality and taste. Will definitely try the PIZZA next time.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Great service was received.

Love their wings and fries!! Very crispy!

Their burgers were okay too. Looking forward to trying their pizza and steak!

1  Thank TOtraveller2