Toppings has moved to: 1285 Elgin Mills Rd E #16, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B5
We went on a Saturday night and this place was full
- I had to clean my own table.
- Its a fast food restaurant but the order took forever
- i had to ask for a fork at least 4 times until i stood in front of the kitchen
- When my friend told the owner that she cleaned the table, he said do u want me to apologies? Not accepted by me!!
- When i had to pay for my order, there were about 20 men in front of me waiting to pay and the cashier was chatting with them. After 10 mins, i went in front and i said, is not not exception for a lady as i am the only one standing in a line. The cashier said, so everyone wants to pay. Finally one gentleman told the cashier off to respect woman and then i was allowed to pay my bill.
Even if someone pays for my food i would never go as the attitude of the owner is not acceptable! I would not even give it a terrible rating. Its not worth it!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.