“Average Wings:”

Jakes Bistro + Bar
Ranked #123 of 470 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Group of six friends went on a Wednesday night in December. Super busy, waitress was friendly. Jake spilled little beer on my coat and handbag. I ordered a small Caesar salad for $5, not worth the few leaves of lettuce and light dressing. My lemon and pepper wings were good. They forgot to put the one piece of celery and carrot on each plate of wings. Only went because Wednesday's is Wing special night. My husband got sour cream dip with his lemon and pepper wings, I did not. They kept forgetting stuff because it was quite busy.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

We have been here 3 times now and we loved our food every time!! I love the fish and Caesar salad. Oysters were great with their own special sauce made in house. Great pricing and friendly staff! Will be back again soon. :)

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Good service, a new restaurant. We ordered wings and burger with onion rings. All was excellent. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Booths or tables available. Service great. Waiter explained the menu and specials. Chalk board with many beers to choose. Also have wine and soft drinks. Able to swap dinner items ie rice for salad.
Steak dinner was amazing, cooked and presented well.
Cheese cake dessert was a great finish along with the single prepared coffees.
Will be going again.