“Trendy pub feel”

The 3 Brewers Richmond Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
The 3 Brewers Richmond Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 475 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Recently visited the 3 Brewers in Richmond Hill with friends. A year ago we went the 3 Brewers in Ottawa. The one in Richmond Hill had a trendy atmosphere and pub feel. The one in Ottawa is much bigger and has a much more relaxing atmosphere. The food at the Richmond Hill location is very good. Those who drank beer enjoyed the beer. The coffee at the end of the meal was terrible and those who ordered coffee could not drink it at all. I recommend it if you're looking for a pub feel type place but don't have coffee at the end of the meal.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Since the weather was absolutely fantastic today, September 16th, my wife and I decided to stop in at The 3 Brewers in Richmond Hill to spend time on the patio with a drink and some food for dinner.
Pretty much any choice of their local beers are great and we had no issue with the drinks whatsoever.
Service was also really good which may have been in part due to us showing up much earlier in the day, prior to any dinner rush.
The food unfortunately was just average. French fries were not too hot, my wife's chicken avocado sandwich was dry and the avocado was pretty much nonexistent.
My French dip sandwich was tasty but for some reason was a bit oily. Left an oily film in my mouth but thankfully I had a beer to wash it down.
Overall just an average experience when it came to the food. Some improvements could definitely be made here to make it more enjoyable.
Will give them another go in the future for comparison and report back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this local gem. We were impressed as soon as we stepped inside. We ended up ordering a pitcher of their blonde beer. We had their sausage that must be about two feet long, curled up on a large plate, on a bed of grilled sweet onions. Delicious with hot mustard. I had the 3brewers burger. My wife had the sliced salmon and salad. All delicious. The service is excellent and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Hunterboeuf
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Have visited multiple locations of this chain, and the food and the beer have always been top notch.

The service is great, quick and without hassle. Food arrives looking, smelling fresh and good, and tastes even better.

Wait staff are very knowledgeable about their brews and are great about sampling to ensure you have the best options.

Only issue is that their "Neighbourhood" brew always seems to be out when I visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Was traveling for business from out of country to attend company meetings with co-workers.. After the meetings one day, a few coworkers and I went here for a casual dinner. The food was good, casual atmosphere and our server was very good and attentive.