“Average joes”

The 3 Brewers Richmond Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
The 3 Brewers Richmond Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 472 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

With many options of restaurants to choose from we decided to go with something new, a restaurant we’ve never been to before. This was a disappointment. The price did not reflect the portion size. Either lower the price or up the portions. Food was average. Wouldn’t go back. Waiter Matthew was very friendly, nice and professional.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great service and great beer and food fab place too, a cool place to be. New guy Paul great and the manager Nate, tonight were great 2nd time i a week. If in doubt check it out. Great micro brew environment. Harvest Beer certainly gets my vote! 10 out 10.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Recently visited the 3 Brewers in Richmond Hill with friends. A year ago we went the 3 Brewers in Ottawa. The one in Richmond Hill had a trendy atmosphere and pub feel. The one in Ottawa is much bigger and has a much more relaxing atmosphere. The food at the Richmond Hill location is very good. Those who drank beer enjoyed the beer. The coffee at the end of the meal was terrible and those who ordered coffee could not drink it at all. I recommend it if you're looking for a pub feel type place but don't have coffee at the end of the meal.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Since the weather was absolutely fantastic today, September 16th, my wife and I decided to stop in at The 3 Brewers in Richmond Hill to spend time on the patio with a drink and some food for dinner.
Pretty much any choice of their local beers are great and we had no issue with the drinks whatsoever.
Service was also really good which may have been in part due to us showing up much earlier in the day, prior to any dinner rush.
The food unfortunately was just average. French fries were not too hot, my wife's chicken avocado sandwich was dry and the avocado was pretty much nonexistent.
My French dip sandwich was tasty but for some reason was a bit oily. Left an oily film in my mouth but thankfully I had a beer to wash it down.
Overall just an average experience when it came to the food. Some improvements could definitely be made here to make it more enjoyable.
Will give them another go in the future for comparison and report back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this local gem. We were impressed as soon as we stepped inside. We ended up ordering a pitcher of their blonde beer. We had their sausage that must be about two feet long, curled up on a large plate, on a bed of grilled sweet onions. Delicious with hot mustard. I had the 3brewers burger. My wife had the sliced salmon and salad. All delicious. The service is excellent and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Hunterboeuf