“Burger time”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #28 of 80 Restaurants in Pembroke
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 930 Pembroke St East. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Pembroke, ON serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 27 October 2017

While passing through the town I dropped in for a couple of Whoppers that were on special. Service was quick and prompt. The burgers were good, hitting the spot!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Cheap, delicious specials. It was conveniently located across the street from my hotel. I ate there several times during my stay in Pembroke

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This Burger King has the most consistent quality of any I've been to. The staff are always amazing and friendly. Better than any one where I live in Ottawa has ever been! It's worth stopping for!

Reviewed 21 June 2015

During our stay in Pembroke we tried many different restaurants. At one point we thought it would be nice to try a simple meal....and we would give the local Burger King a try. The restaurant is absolutely clean and the staff very friendly. The Burger was very tasty and the portion of fries was more than we could handle. I forgot to mention that we had coupons that gave us a dinner for two for $9.99...Tasty Burgers, Fries and a Drink. What a deal.....we totally enjoyed this first visit to the Burger King. If you have a hunger for a Burger....then give the Burger King a try...you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My son was hungry, Mcdonalds was packed and A&W is closed. He suggested BK. I dreaded the choice but decided to give it another chance...... MISTAKE.

It was a SILVER STICK weekend which means the town is full of hockey players.... hotels are packed and restaurants are full (except Burger King). BK is actually right next door to the Travelodge.

We arrived at BK and there was only 2 customers at a booth. Once again I peeked back at the kitchen and saw our burgers going in the microwave. I had actually asked if I could get jalapenos on my burger and after a 5 minute conference with the manager and the cashier I was told "no".

Our burgers were warm at best..... they can't even nuke it properly.

Anyways, there will not be another visit. The word is out on this place and the bad reviews are now reaching the out-of-towners.

Maybe time to shut it down.